New To Kodi
Hi I am new to kodi and I have no clue what I am doing so I need some help. A question I have is am I able to stream my own personal kodi library online from a webpage on the same internet? For example I could go to the web page on my TV and be able to watch what I have in my kodi library. I basically have kodi set up using LibreElec and I have two movies on there so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
@HA1RYM0NK3Y

Kodi is designed to be installed on compatible hardware that is connected directly to your TV via HDMI cable. If you are simply trying to use uPnP to share your media around your home then there are better alternatives than Kodi to do this. Using uPnP bypasses the library and all features that make Kodi great, instead you have a basic text listing no better than a listing in Windows Explorer.

Some of the links in My Signature below may be of use to you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New To Kodi0