• 19(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
(2020-06-07, 05:49)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 23:28)firest0rm Wrote: @starslayer74 and @TheGame1986 
Thanks for your responses and the information regarding licensing agreements and single stipulations.

So it seems like it has nothing to do with this add-on.
Does that also mean you can't even watch Raw and Smackdown with a paid subscription shortly after the tv premier?

@barney63 
The only thing you have to do is creating an account on here.
More details and explanations can also be found on offical WWE website.
Correct, I have a paid subscription, and the latest Raw I can see currently is 5/4/2020 and Smackdown is 5/1/2020 - NXT's most current on the network as of today is 6/3/2020.
Ah okay, very interesting. Meanwhile, they added Smackdown 5/8/2020.
Thanks again for enlightening me.
Maybe I have to reconsider using WWE Network now.
it's someone inside here it's stay right now using one of this addons for watching SummerSlam? 
i'm not following all story but i see there's some forks has made... there's one of version working for live stream?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2020-08-24, 03:34)DjDiabolik Wrote: it's someone inside here it's stay right now using one of this addons for watching SummerSlam? 
i'm not following all story but i see there's some forks has made... there's one of version working for live stream?

I've been using it. The live stream works, the other stuff doesn't work.
(2020-08-24, 16:28)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-08-24, 03:34)DjDiabolik Wrote: it's someone inside here it's stay right now using one of this addons for watching SummerSlam? 

Thanks for feedback... which version exactly did you use since there are several available ? The original @lunartic or one of other "fork" here reported ?
(2020-08-24, 20:42)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2020-08-24, 16:28)starslayer74 Wrote:

Thanks for feedback... which version exactly did you use since there are several available ? The original @lunartic or one of other "fork" here reported ?
Sorry, I misunderstood. I am running 2020.4.26 by lunartic + Freyta - running on an Nvidia Shield TV 2017.
Thanks for clarification and thanks again for the accuracy.....

Last night, for follow Payback, i have made my kodi setup working again.......... now i have installed all 3 variables on my Rasp Pi2 whit latest OSMC... i do this:
- I had already installed the latest version of @lunartic  ... this is installed on "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwenetwork/"
- From github i have download the @"Freyta"  and the @Publish3r and i have modified the addons.xml on both to install it on two different folder. Now one it's installed on "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwenetwork-freyta/" and the other on "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwenetwork-publish3r/".

Last night i have used the publish3r version because I saw the possibility to activate that proxy (even if it didn't need me during all show) and all working whitout any issue.

The only trouble it's related the "Logout" operation:
Apparently the "LogOut" operation it's not works............. I launch the logout from the settings... the notification say to me "Logout it's successfull" but if i reopen the Addons i don't obtain the prompt again to input username/password of my networks account.

In theory, I also understand where the problem is:
since I changed the id of the addons themselves to give me the possibility to install all 3 versions i problably need to modify somethigs also on some main files... for example here:
https://github.com/Publish3r/plugin.vide...account.py

I see there's a settings "getsettings = xbmcaddon.Addon(id="plugin.video.wwenetwork")" problably need to adapt all versions to correctly use their settings file......

Can @Publish3r  and @Fbomb absurd to confirm this ?

*EDIT*
I Continue to not understand because i choose LOGOUT on Publish3r addons and it's be launched logout on my lunartic folder....................
Problably here "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwenetwork-publish3r/resources/" there's a settings.xml files.. needs here to launch the logout on correct addons folder ??

*2nd EDIT*
YES.. it's works....... i need to modify the settings.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<settings>
  <!--Login-->
  <category label="Account">
    <setting label="Logout" type="action" action="ActivateWindow(Videos, plugin://plugin.video.wwenetwork-publish3r/?mode=400)" option="close" />
    <!--Hidden-->
    <setting id="username" type="text" visible="false" label="30140" default=""/>
    <setting id="password" type="text" visible="false" label="30150" option="hidden" default=""/>
    <setting id='login_token' type='text' visible="false" default=''/>
    <setting id='refresh_token' type='text' visible="false" default=''/>
    <setting id='last_login' type='text' visible="false" default=''/>
  </category>
  <category label="Stream Quality">
    <setting id="is_settings" type="action" label="Inputstream Addon Settings..." action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.wwenetwork-publish3r/?mode=500)" enable="System.HasAddon(inputstream.adaptive)" option="close"/>
  </category>
  <category label="Proxy Settings">
    <setting label="Set Proxy" type="bool" id="proxymodus" default="false"/>
  </category>
</settings>
In this mode i can maintain all 3 version installed at same time.................... if the respective developers were able to create their own variant totally separate from the lunartic version it would be, I think, something everyone likes.
My Addon Fork is now available for Kodi 19 Matrix, too.

https://github.com/Publish3r/repository....wwenetwork
@Publish3r it's right now working all good ? Live section and all VOD section ? But apparently it's same exact data build... problably it's only works on kodi 19.x too....... right ?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1