• 4(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
Great job and thank you for replying to me.

Are you doing any work on the addon? I was just trying to check out the WWE Survivor Series 2015 kickoff show and it won't work. Says WWE Network Error and asks me to check out the log.

I checked out other parts of the addon and they work perfectly. Could it be on the WWE side?

What is the latest version so far?

(2015-10-23, 20:53)bay_wolf Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 02:57)freestylegreek Wrote: Hi bay_wolf I sent you a donation and I hope you'e working more on the addon and going to change some things up.

Would be great if clicking on something like an event or a tv show would have episodes in order instead of the user having to look all over for each part.

Also would be great to have more info on each tv show or event so the user knows whats including in that show or event.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the donation! I'm just now getting some time to work on the addon again. I'm hoping to get some more of the metadata from the json so that the episodes will be able to be sorted.
(2015-11-23, 02:39)freestylegreek Wrote: Great job and thank you for replying to me.

Are you doing any work on the addon? I was just trying to check out the WWE Survivor Series 2015 kickoff show and it won't work. Says WWE Network Error and asks me to check out the log.

same for me. i think wwe must have changed something on their end. my android app is not working either.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
I'm using 1.4.5 and omg no live feed link as its blank so it looks like this

WWE PPVs
WCW PPVs
ECW PPVs
Originals
In Ring
Vault

K the live link is back but still won't play at 3000K and any bitrate before 3000K just loads everything but still won't actually play.
(2015-11-23, 02:57)ragedogg69 Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 02:39)freestylegreek Wrote: Great job and thank you for replying to me.

same for me. i think wwe must have changed something on their end. my android app is not working either.
The live feed is down on the website too. https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/com...feed_down/

Well... This was worth staying up until 1AM for Sad Bloody WWE!

Another, this time for the PS4: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/c..._with_the/

Looks like the network is just down completely.
I was on the WWE website and its working 100% but of course my computer is old and its not giving me 100% at the moment. So looks like i'll have to stick with this media box i have.

(2015-11-23, 03:07)RayW1986 Wrote: The live feed is down on the website too. https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/com...feed_down/

Well... This was worth staying up until 1AM for Sad Bloody WWE!
So this is what ISIS was going to do? Take down the WWE Network?
Works on the WWE website 100% so not sure why people say it's not working on there. The plugin aka addon isn't working so i hope bay_wolf can fix it.
(2015-11-23, 03:13)freestylegreek Wrote: Works on the WWE website 100% so not sure why people say it's not working on there. The plugin aka addon isn't working so i hope bay_wolf can fix it.
It's not working on the website at all for me, in either Chrome or Internet Explorer. Sad
yeah even the lower bit wont work for me. android is working now so im chromecasting it.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
I have to suffer and watch it on the net which I dont want to watch it on there. I rather watch it through kodi.

(2015-11-23, 03:18)ragedogg69 Wrote: yeah even the lower bit wont work for me. android is working now so im chromecasting it.
Looks like i'm watching Survivor Series through another place that I watched UFC on.

I hope this LIVE link for the WWE Network gets fixed as it would be a waste of money if it doesn't seem to want to work.

I'll test it again after the event is over.
Anyone get the WWE NETWORK to load on the LIVE feed?

I tried so many times and nothing as it still gives me errors.

I sure hope it fixes itself or the developer can fix it.
Has not worked in days for me. The PPVs seem to work fine however. Just not the live one. Used moneysports addon to get it tonight.
I never had issues with the WWE Network till tonight so not sure if it will work after the event is over or not. Right when I checked the live feed for the kick off show it gave me an error that i mentioned in one of my posts.

I hope it gets fixed soon as I dont want to be paying for the wwe network if the live feed wont be working.

(2015-11-23, 05:45)mattmartinolc Wrote: Has not worked in days for me. The PPVs seem to work fine however. Just not the live one. Used moneysports addon to get it tonight.
I posted earlier in the week that the live stream stopped working through the addon. The Network itself had issues at the start of the kick off of Survivor Series through the website........probably traffic overload. Any help with the addon would be appreciated, it's been down since Tuesday......I have a feeling the site changed something to cause this issue.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1