• 12(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
Anybody else have buffering issues lately?
I've been having buffering issues lately that I haven't had before, it seems like it's only on the wwe network addon as well. I'll play a video and it will play fine until randomly it will stop to buffer which is fine but it seems like the video stops streaming all together so I never get back to 100%, the only way to keep watching is to stop playing it and restart said video until this random buffering issue happens again and I have to stop/restart again.. doesn't typically happen with the live stream either only when playing back an archived video, anybody have any insight on what the problem could be? Thanks in advance
I can't even get anything to play lol. Just get an error. log
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Can anyone test if this still works? Yesterday I was watching something and I rebooted the box while I was watching a stream. I was unable to connect afterwards. Went over to the PC to login to see what's up and it was claiming "multiple logins" were in use. I'm a tad worried that my login was stolen somehow. Rebooted my modem, same thing. Finally rebooted my router, and changed my login details. That seemed to work, as i was able to stream from PC again.

However, even after updating my pass in Kodi, I still get an error when trying to start any video. Some error message about "identity". I even upgraded (overwrite) Kodi to a newer version to see if that would help... it did not help at all.

In the meantime, I removed the addon, and am gonna SSH to the box and remove all the cache/settings/config for the app and try again. I also am setting up a new Libreelec SD card in the meantime to see if that helps.

If anyone can confirm that this is still working for them through kodi, that would be awesome!

Thank you!

***EDIT: I fixed it. First I uninstall the addon through kodi. Then, I connected via SSH to kodi, and deleted the following stuff:

/.kodi/addons/temp/ **DELETE EVERY FILE INSIDE THE FOLDER**
/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwen/ **DELETE THE ENTIRE FOLDER if it's still there after removing the app - mine was gone already
/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.wwen/ **DELETE THIS ENTIRE FOLDER**

There may have been 1 more cache/temp folder that I cleared (but didn't list above) but I don't think it was relevant so I won't post it just in case it breaks something for someone.

After deleting the stuff above, reboot your box. Then reinstall the wwe network addon and enter your login credentials... and it works again!!

If anyone runs into the issue I had, please do this, as it will fix it for you!
His guys can someone please help me out. It used to work perfectly fine, but now it doesn't seem to work on Kodi 17. The circle just spins in the middle and stops in the middle. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.
(2017-05-03, 23:02)veronicas Wrote: Can anyone test if this still works? Yesterday I was watching something and I rebooted the box while I was watching a stream. I was unable to connect afterwards. Went over to the PC to login to see what's up and it was claiming "multiple logins" were in use. I'm a tad worried that my login was stolen somehow. Rebooted my modem, same thing. Finally rebooted my router, and changed my login details. That seemed to work, as i was able to stream from PC again.

However, even after updating my pass in Kodi, I still get an error when trying to start any video. Some error message about "identity". I even upgraded (overwrite) Kodi to a newer version to see if that would help... it did not help at all.

In the meantime, I removed the addon, and am gonna SSH to the box and remove all the cache/settings/config for the app and try again. I also am setting up a new Libreelec SD card in the meantime to see if that helps.

If anyone can confirm that this is still working for them through kodi, that would be awesome!

Thank you!

***EDIT: I fixed it. First I uninstall the addon through kodi. Then, I connected via SSH to kodi, and deleted the following stuff:

/.kodi/addons/temp/ **DELETE EVERY FILE INSIDE THE FOLDER**
/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.wwen/ **DELETE THE ENTIRE FOLDER if it's still there after removing the app - mine was gone already
/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.wwen/ **DELETE THIS ENTIRE FOLDER**

There may have been 1 more cache/temp folder that I cleared (but didn't list above) but I don't think it was relevant so I won't post it just in case it breaks something for someone.

After deleting the stuff above, reboot your box. Then reinstall the wwe network addon and enter your login credentials... and it works again!!

If anyone runs into the issue I had, please do this, as it will fix it for you!
hey man can you please gie me a step by step guide on how to do this, im not a tech wiz thanksWink
(2017-04-23, 23:34)lunartic Wrote: I fixed the watchlist. Seems like WWE changed the URLs they use for those options at some point.

Download: https://github.com/2scholz/plugin.video....master.zip

Thank you for this link. This one works the best for me. I can now log in and watch everything i want. It would be nice if we can get some kind of GUI or metadata information but this is plenty.

Are there any future plans for this plug in? like what are you planning to update next?

ps: it would be nice if we can replace the link on the front page with yours.
Just wanted to post, as I haven't seen many posts for a while. Myself, and 10 others I have set this up for are enjoying it very much. I'm assuming a lot of folks are using it but just don't post. I feel it functions great, minus the Raw/Smackdown episodes not being listed (you can just search for them instead).

So yeah, just wanna make sure the dev knows he did a great job at keeping this rocking, and that there are lots more people using it other than just the ones who post in this thread.

To be honest, it might get a whole lot more exposure in a new thread. It took me forever to find this gem Smile
Does anyone know if there's a way to install this in Leia? It'll login, but then the logs are unhelpful at best.

Edit:

Figured it out. If anyone else has problems, the latest nightlies break some modules.

You can roll it back to 9/10 or so and it'll work.

If you need HEVC I'm not sure if it's fixed by then. Something like 8/20 does both fine.
Is it just an issue my end or does the NXT section not work for anyone?

I can watch episodes if I add them to the watch later list via a web browser but if I try to access the series folder the NXT one just doesn't load.
(2017-04-23, 23:34)lunartic Wrote: I fixed the watchlist. Seems like WWE changed the URLs they use for those options at some point.

Is this still working for someone? I installed it but it always has an error when I want to watch something.
(2018-09-13, 15:59)gutster Wrote:

Is this still working for someone? I installed it but it always has an error when I want to watch something.  
 It's still working for me.
It plays stuff fine but I have noticed some of the sections no longer load as I guess maybe they have changed URL's or something.

I mentioned above that the NXT section won't load & now it seems the recommended section also will not load, It just displays an error.
I  just upgraded to Leia and I'm having problems with this addon - it was working perfectly just before the update. Now whenever I try to play anything, it says "Requested Media Not Found".... any ideas?
(2018-09-19, 17:27)Steph09 Wrote: It plays stuff fine but I have noticed some of the sections no longer load as I guess maybe they have changed URL's or something.

I mentioned above that the NXT section won't load & now it seems the recommended section also will not load, It just displays an error.

Any solution for this? Don't have this problem on my Tablet but today I was setting it up on my phone and have this exact problem. Everything semm to work besides the NXT category.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1