• 16(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
(2019-08-25, 13:33)lunartic Wrote: Should be fixed now. Let me know if you still run into any errors. 

Hey all - just wondering if the addon has stopped working for anybody else recently? (at least 3 weeks)
I have several boxes here and several at family/friends places and none of us are able to start a stream anymore. Login/search/browse function seems to work perfectly fine but when you go to start Live Stream or VOD, it starts to load, then the loading ring stops spinning for a bit and no video launches. I know they've been doing lots of updating to the network for the last year so it wouldn't surprise me if they changed a URL for the videos.

Is it still working OK for some people?

@lunartic By any chance can you tell me which specific file in the addon  has the video sources location/address so I can attempt to modify it to point to the (likely) new URL source? (I'm assuming that others are also having problems with the videos not loading.)

Thanks a million!! Smile

Cheers
Here the same, not working anymore. Sad
(2020-03-21, 10:07)tokethemostroast Wrote: Login/search/browse function seems to work perfectly fine but when you go to start Live Stream or VOD, it starts to load, then the loading ring stops spinning for a bit and no video launches.
I have exactly the same problem.
Same problem here.
Can confirm, same issues here.
I have last time used for see the last ppv.. if i remember elimination chamber and it's works perfectly.

Remember... apparently if you need to re-use after some days it's be necessary a LOGOUT from the preferences and re-login whit your credentials.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2020-03-23, 20:14)DjDiabolik Wrote: I have last time used for see the last ppv.. if i remember elimination chamber and it's works perfectly.

Remember... apparently if you need to re-use after some days it's be necessary a LOGOUT from the preferences and re-login whit your credentials.
Re-Login did not solve it.

But you are right, my last usage was elimination chamber live, that time it worked.
Hey guys.

It seems that @lunartic is inactive.
Is there anyone who can fix his addon, please?

Thanks you.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233467&page=16
https://github.com/lunartic1910/plugin.video.wwenetwork
@Publish3r

Your post was moved to the appropriate thread.
(2020-03-26, 19:17)OTinley Wrote: @Publish3r

Your post was moved to the appropriate thread.

That thread's been deleted.
Tryed myself to fix it, but without success.
The Kodi log says that inputstream adaptive got a 403 error by requesting the m3u file.
I monitored my network traffic at home and used the official wwe network android app.
I compared the generated logfile with the 403 m3u link from kodi and it's the same link structure.
I guess the addon error can't be too big to fix for anyone who knows more about inputstream adaptive.
for wm... this year we don't have alternative to official app or watch from web using a pc.....
It's funny. The Livestream is working now and Wrestlemania Replay is working, too.
All other VODs are not working...
(2020-04-05, 11:57)Publish3r Wrote: It's funny. The Livestream is working now and Wrestlemania Replay is working, too.
All other VODs are not working...

mmmmmm.... interesting for night 2 of wm tonight also if night 1 it's not the best ppv especially the taker vs aj NOT match film...
I did not watched WM 36 yet. I'm waiting until tomorrow, so i can watch the hole event.

But i'm confused that the livestream and wm are working now and the other stuff not.
Maybe the WWE changed something during the time they offers free content because of corona.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1