Library fails to scan all shows in episodes to get scanned but no cover appears
I’m running into two different issues.

1: I have noticed that some of the TV series that I have in my library will act like they are scanning in and if I click on the folder icon since I don’t get a DVD cover all the episodes will be scanned in with all their info. However I get no DVD icon but if I go in and click on change art I can select a different artwork. But then when I exit out of the app And I come back in that same series will be gone and it will try to rescan. So when I have no icon if I right click I get the option to scan to library but yet all the info appears there. It doesn’t try to rescan.

2nd issue: Some of them I can go in and select change content and change it as a TV series scanning in under TMD be. But then it acts like a scanned correctly and I do get a DVD icon but then it goes right back as soon as I exit out and again when I reopen the app it goes Some of them I can go in and select change content and change it as a TV series scanning in under TMDB. But then it acts like a scans correctly and I do get a DVD icon but then it goes right back as soon as I exit out and again when I reopen the app it is gone. But movies are good and most tv series are only some do this
@ilovemymac

A Debug Log which captures a Library Update is needed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library fails to scan all shows in episodes to get scanned but no cover appears0