•   
  • 23(current)
  •   
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.
(2020-08-31, 03:24)puenktchen Wrote: How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.

@drinfernoo
Yeah, it is not necessary in personal groups, please remove it with next release.
Thank you
(2020-08-31, 03:24)puenktchen Wrote: How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.
Yes I've noticed this has started appearing again recently in Shortcut groups, looks like a bug was introduced.

It is there as a divider... You should only ever even see it if you are browsing into AutoWidget directly, which kind of defeats the purpose of widget groups, doesn't it?
(2020-08-31, 09:38)sus67 Wrote:

@drinfernoo
Yeah, it is not necessary in personal groups, please remove it with next release.
Thank you

What do you mean by "personal groups"?
(2020-09-02, 14:00)FXB78 Wrote:
Yes I've noticed this has started appearing again recently in Shortcut groups, looks like a bug was introduced.

Ah, agreed! I hadn't noticed that, but it's fixed in 2.3.6.
Thank you!
Hi, so I have set up smart playlists for various genres and added them to an autowidget. I've added the autowidget to the home screen and it does exactly what I was expecting except for one thing - it only shows the title of the widget that I created and not the name of the playlist (genre) currently showing. How do i have it show the playlist name? Thanks!

EDIT, figured it out. Thanks for a great tool!
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop in for an update... I've been so busy lately I honestly haven't even gotten to look at AutoWidget in a while. That being said, I definitely don't want anyone to think I'm not coming back Smile

I think AutoWidget is pretty well "stable" at this point, but I do know that there are more things I'd like to work on. There's a few minor bugs and requests here and there, which I will try and hammer out sometime soon (I hope Big Grin), and I've got even more plans for features of my own. In the coming weeks, I may not be as active... But I wanted everyone to know I'm still thinking of things and my heart is still with AutoWidget  Love
@drinfernoo

Hello,

using current Matrix release (kodi-20200912-1cd618c9-master-armeabi-v7a) and get AW-error if start the Kodi session, please take a look to line 377 up to 389 in the LOG: kodi.log
Thank you.

Have you a great day!
(2020-09-14, 10:12)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

Hello,

using current Matrix release (kodi-20200912-1cd618c9-master-armeabi-v7a) and get AW-error if start the Kodi session, please take a look to line 377 up to 389 in the LOG: kodi.log
Thank you.

Have you a great day!
....please try to change LOGNOTICE with xbmc.LOGINFO in Python3, because other Addons had same problem. Hoping it helps.
Bye
(2020-09-14, 10:12)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

Hello,

Thank you.

Have you a great day!

I wish those "superfluous" changes were a little better documented... I'll try and fix that one soon as well.
@drinfernoo

today, I tried current Matrix-release with kodi-20200916-0e5569b0-master-armeabi-v7a.  In the moment same error-message with AutoWidget Addon in the start process of Kodi 19.
kodi.log
(2020-09-18, 07:29)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

today, I tried current Matrix-release with kodi-20200916-0e5569b0-master-armeabi-v7a.  In the moment same error-message with AutoWidget Addon in the start process of Kodi 19.
kodi.log

I have fixed it in a devrepo release, but there haven't been any changes to the stable release in a few weeks.
Is there a particular Working version of autowidget for Krpton 17.6? All of the versions of 2.x I have tried do not work. I uninstalled and used the first dev version in the repo which seems to work without throwing any errors. I haven’t been able to find any documentation pertaining to Krpton specific versions.
  •   
  • 23(current)
  •   

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.