[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
(2020-04-02, 21:22)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 13:32)popeye2468 Wrote: 2020-04-02 12:29:36.717 T:7356   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'label_id' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\main.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                router.dispatch(_plugin, _handle, _params)
                                              File "C:\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\resources\lib\common\router.py", line 75, in dispatch
                                                convert.refresh_paths(notify=True, force=True)
                                              File "C:\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\resources\lib\convert.py", line 280, in refresh_paths
                                                converted = _convert_widgets(notify)
                                              File "C:\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\resources\lib\convert.py", line 120, in _convert_widgets
                                                converted.extend(_convert_skin_strings(converted))
                                              File "C:\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.autowidget\resources\lib\convert.py", line 157, in _convert_skin_strings
                                                label_setting=label_id)
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'label_id' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
In the future, a little bit of context would be nice for these. I can read the error, but it's hard to tell in what circumstance it happened. Things like what skin you got the error with, what type of path you're expecting (widget or shortcut), etc... are all helpful.

With that being said, go ahead and try 1.3.3. I fixed that bug, a couple others, and completely rewrote the editor dialog again. 
My Apologies for that feel free to be blunt if im not giving the info you need, but again my apologies

I can confirm however it works like a charm thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you! - by popeye2468 - 2020-04-03, 00:08

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.