[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
(2020-05-20, 18:44)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 10:36)macardi Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 01:27)drinfernoo Wrote: Oddly, enough, while testing, I actually replicated it with other add-ons Big Grin I'm looking into a fix now.

EDIT: Can you try it with 0.0.744 from the devrepo? I may have gotten it fixed there. Make sure it's that one, subsequent versions may still be missing the fix until I merge it to master.

EDIT 2: I've pushed a new devrepo release, 0.0.746, which includes the above fix, as well as my changes heading towards 2.0.0, if you'd like to try them out. Bear in mind that these releases aren't "intended" for public consumption, and a few things aren't working exactly right at the moment, but anything regarding shortcut widgets should be working fine. Also be advised, widgets you created in older versions will not refresh correctly with this version, but the groups should still work the same, and rolling back to 1.6.6 should cause them to function again... I think Big Grin  

Hi and thank you for looking in to this! Really appreciate it! 

With 0.0.744 everything is working perfectly! However when testing with 0.0.746 the videoinfodialog appears (with very limited info) when clicking a shortcut widget. When clicking "Play" nothing happens. Also tried with 0.0.750 and then I got an playback error when hitting "Play", but the video is playing in the background, but when choosing OK it stops. Maybe this is an example of "a few things aren't working exactly right at the moment" as you point out in your answer above. However, thought I should report it if not.

Cheers
Marcus 

This morning I was testing with 0.0.752, and used shortcuts to a variety of different types of content from a few different add-ons in my test environment, and cannot replicate any of those anymore. All of my shortcuts are working, including ones that go directly to a playable file. 
That's weird. What skin are you using during your test? Its still working with Artic Horizon but not with other skins I tested.

The problem is related to the videoinfodialog that appears in later versions when selecting a playable shorcut. It works if I bypass the videoinfodialog by choosing the Kodi setting Play instead of Show Information under "Media" - "Videos" - "Default select action".  

/Marcus

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you! - by macardi - 2020-05-21, 09:46
Suggestion for next version - by justin150 - 2021-03-08, 13:37
Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 05:33
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 07:11
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 16:10
RE: Android Shortcuts - by jdig4240 - 2022-01-12, 16:51
RE: Android Shortcuts - by JSAKelley - 2022-01-12, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1