[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
I could not see this being addressed in the first 15 pages(!), I have a request which may or may not be possible.

Suppose I have a series of autowidgets, some of which are shortcut groups, some of which are next path widgets.  What I want to be able to do is refresh one specific widget and leave the rest alone. To be specific I want to be able to set up a series of sub-menu items that refresh specific autowidgets only.

Currently I cannot see a way of doing that.  I am guessing a RunPlugin Command that refers to the specific widget and mode=force might work but my skills in this area are a bit limited.

The reason I want to do this is because I am trying to produce a build for my tablet.  With a small screen (and my fat fingers) I need to be really careful how I present information on the screen. Many of the skins I like that work with touch screen only allow 2 widgets on a touch screen (one of which will be the sub-menu widget in my build) and I want to get around that limit.  An example might be my main menu Movie item: I will have one widget working as a sub menu and the second widget I would want to point to a next path autowidget group (for example containing Trending Movies, Library Movie Sets, Library Anime Movies, Library Random Movies).  When I am in the movie section of the home menu I only want to refresh that movie widget not the entire build

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you! - by justin150 - 2020-05-25, 16:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.