• 38(current)
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
Hey! 
Using and loving this addon but just wondering if there is a way around artwork types in widgets with different addons. Half the addons i use are using fanart style and shape and the other half use the poster size. 
Since the skin I am using makes me define what type of artwork is on each widget, I am currently grouping widgets based on which addon they come from so that i dont end up with poster style artwork getting stretched to fit in the artwork sized widgets. 
Am i missing a step or is there a way around this?
Also is there a way for titles to display on each widget instead of just each widget group?
Anyone else has the problems that some Entries will be shown multiple times?
Or that multiple Entries will be duplicated? ie.: Entry 1-10, Entry 11-16, Entry 1-10 again
Really frustrating to have to delete that many Entries.
Hi is there any video tutorial on how to setup and use AutoWidget add on? Thanks
(2023-03-19, 17:07)_ATi_ Wrote: Hi is there any video tutorial on how to setup and use AutoWidget add on? Thanks

Take a looks at: https://www.youtube.com/@drinfernoo6331
Hi,

I'm (finally) migrating from Kodi 18 to Kodi 20. I have a couple of custom made Python scripts which I have also updated from Python 2 to 3 and I would like to incorporate them as shortcuts to my skin.

Previously, I used Super Favourites to achieve this, this supported shortcuts containing the RunScript() command. But I'm struggling achieving the same with AutoWidget. Any pointers how to have shortcuts to Python scripts? I tried to manually alter the .group file and play with the filetype and content variable, but I'm flying blind and so far no luck.
Is it possible to add more view types to a created shortcut group? I can only see list and thumbnail.
Are there any clear instructions on how to create widgets? There was a useful video on youtube by the developer, but it's not available any more.
I can't work out how to initialize a widget.
Hi people!
I am using Autowidget to create a SubMenu to access 3 folders for my temporal downloads (movies, series and other) and now I only need add them a custom thumb landscape!
The problem is that autowidget doesnt show me the pictures in any folder, repository, anywhere I try to access or established a path
I use a nvidia Shield Pro
Any ideas!?
Thanks!
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1