[split] An opinion of Kodi as a music library/player
Firstly, your post does not make any sense. I was talking about CU Lyrics addon and not the BPM or countless extras that people want. As I have said before, I use proper music software for my touchscreen jukebox when it is hooked up and working. I have had Kodi set up for music in the past and used that as a basic music player but music is not my first passion and I hate tagging music, so I was doing it out of wanting the best that I could, I even went as far as ripping 1990 - 1994 UK charts but after six months I had enough of doing so. 

However, it is called adults debating a subject whether or not other users agree with me or not, is another matter. However, I would never use Kodi for anything but a basic music player, and the features that other people want, I do not agree with. As I have mentioned before, it is not just the music section but also the game section and other sections where people are just want, want and want. Kodi could be going for another 10 to 100 years if they kept programming everything that people want it to do.

To worry about BPM means that you want to do some DJ features which in turn means that you are talking about overhauling the Kodi music playback system. In reality you cannot just bolt on an add on to play music at a certain BPM as it might play songs that you hate, so you still have to structure your music as a DJ does. If you want to do that, then invest in DJ software or specific music programs that do what you want it to do.

However, thank you for your unrelated post which offers nothing constructive, maybe we should call you "Post rubbish just to get my post count up Johnny"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] An opinion of Kodi as a music library/player - by Video Titles - 2020-03-31, 19:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] An opinion of Kodi as a music library/player0