Flatten movies into one
Video 
Hello,

Is there a way to flatten same title but different quality movies into one?

Thanks
Unfortunately, no.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-30, 22:11)Karellen Wrote: Unfortunately, no.

Thats sad... Seems like feature that may be needed not just by me..

Would there be a plugin or a theme that could do it?

Or any suggestions?
A member was working on Movie Versions here.... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337992

Unfortunately the member has disappeared and we don't know if he will return to complete the much wanted feature.

No there is no add-on that can do this. All I can suggest is using the Extras (wiki) addon as a basic workaround.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-30, 23:28)Karellen Wrote: A member was working on Movie Versions here.... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337992

Unfortunately the member has disappeared and we don't know if he will return to complete the much wanted feature.

No there is no add-on that can do this. All I can suggest is using the Extras (wiki) addon as a basic workaround.

It would be lovely if someone could finish/integrate that movie versions addon

It seems exactly like what i would like

Thanks
If it's the main movie listing you want to tidy up by having a single entry for movies for which you have multiple version, then you can create a movie set and add the different versions to the set, however while this tidies up the main listing they will still remain separate entries when you go into the set. However if you have a lot of movies where you have multiple versions then it will be a lot of effort, so up to you to decide if the small gain of simply removing the duplicates at the main listing level is worth it.
(2020-03-30, 23:57)Jochar Wrote: It would be lovely if someone could finish/integrate that movie versions addon
I guess it has to be someone else then, as the developer in question wasn´t active at GH for the last year and he doesn´t respond to his PR where we already asked for what the status is currently and if he wants to continue. So I guess it will last some time until this feature will be merged if noone takes it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flatten movies into one0