Release CONtv add-on
Soon
A pull request for Version 3.0.1 has been issued for the Kodi.org repo. The add-on should be available in a few days.

The CONtv add-on replaces the older Viewster add-on.
Version 4.0.0 released to Kodi v19 repo.
PLEASE NOTE: This add-on is native Py3 and will only run on Kodi v19 or above.
Version 4.0.1 released to Kodi v19 repo.
Adds Save To Library functions for movies and tv series
Love the FOX News addon but for the last 5 or more days everything seems to work except Fox & Friends.  ONLY the Fox & Friends show generates a message to check the error log. All other shows that I tried worked fine. 

I tried to enable EVERY possible log function but when I check the log, it is empty.

I am on the FOX addon version 6.0.3,  KODI version 18.8.0, Android 9.0.0, on an NVIDA Shield {same problem on a Raspberry Pi}. Love the App as it is the only way for me to get FOX News. I've also tried this on my linux laptop and the same issue with only Fox & Friends generating the error.
Oh I just saw your message that this requires KODI version 19 or above. Im at 18.8.0.  I'll try to upgrade.
@wurlizer1928 my 4-yr-old niece just gave you a thumbs up for post #5, it seems.
Wouldn't want you to think I like the fox news issues or anything Wink
@wurlizer1928

I've removed your recent post.
This is not your forum for personal views on politics or news outlets.
There are other forums out there that are better suited for that.
So don't do that again.
How telling you did not remove the veiled political post I was replying to by  using 100% provable FACTs.   Love  KODI and LOVE the FOX News addon when it was working.  I'll refrain from anything other than technical issues. Thanks
(2022-12-19, 17:36)wurlizer1928 Wrote: How telling you did not remove the veiled political post I was replying to by  using 100% provable FACTs.   Love  KODI and LOVE the FOX News addon when it was working.  I'll refrain from anything other than technical issues. Thanks

Provable facts are, obviously, in the eye of the beholder.
Later...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CONtv add-on0