Android Movies aren't show up in Home (kodi 18.6)
Hi,

in according to

https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Change_dat...or_Android

I change in my Firestick, kodi data, from internal memory, to usb.

Is slow i know and i didn't know if change usb, i can increase performance, but works until few days/weeks.

Now all movies disappear from db, and i didn't understand why.

ThemovieDB is up to date, kodi is 18.6
Firestick is up to date.
I use google drive addon to export .strm files into internal memory, then i scraper with the moviedb addon, that storage into usb and not in internal memory stick.
If i try to stock kodi data into internal memory, i can see my movies, i can't see them, with this setup, but few days/weeks ago, there was any trouble.

Yoou know how to solve it?

Is very strange, but seems to be correlated with themoviedb addon and kodi data external.

Thanks for reading

note. i used eastuary default skin but also with easuary mod, same story.

If i click on Film, then File, and movie ( folder where i put strm files ) i can see them and if on it, i use context menu and scan on library, open movies info
@robertus

I am not familiar with Android devices and changing data location, but if you provide a Debug Log which captures an Update Library, we might spot what the problem is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-01, 01:30)Karellen Wrote: @robertus

I am not familiar with Android devices and changing data location, but if you provide a Debug Log which captures an Update Library, we might spot what the problem is.

Hi,

in first, thanks for the support and for reply

Here there are my logs in ubuntu pastebin

I enable debug log, then i start movies scraper ( on internal folder, where there are .strm files from google drive addon )

LOG1
LOG2
@robertus

You seem to have a couple of problems in the log...

1. There are errors with google drive add-on which you will need to report to the addd-on developer in the googledrive thread. Error is on line 2494 of the first log

2. More importantly, you have corrupted databases, so something has gone wrong with your modifications...
xml:
2020-04-01 12:51:47.095 T:17811 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Query: select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
2020-04-01 12:51:47.096 T:17811 ERROR: GetMoviesByWhere failed
2020-04-01 12:51:47.097 T:17812 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Query: select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.dateAdded > '2012-01-01')) AND ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount < 1))
2020-04-01 12:51:47.098 T:17812 ERROR: GetMoviesByWhere failed

also the Music database is corruplted...
xml:

2020-04-01 12:51:32.394 T:17810 ERROR: SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Query: PRAGMA cache_size=4096
(database disk image is malformed)
2020-04-01 12:51:32.402 T:17810 ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
(database disk image is malformed)'
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-02, 12:10)Karellen Wrote: @robertus

You seem to have a couple of problems in the log...

1. There are errors with google drive add-on which you will need to report to the addd-on developer in the googledrive thread. Error is on line 2494 of the first log

2. More importantly, you have corrupted databases, so something has gone wrong with your modifications...
xml:
2020-04-01 12:51:47.095 T:17811 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Query: select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
2020-04-01 12:51:47.096 T:17811 ERROR: GetMoviesByWhere failed
2020-04-01 12:51:47.097 T:17812 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Query: select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.dateAdded > '2012-01-01')) AND ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount < 1))
2020-04-01 12:51:47.098 T:17812 ERROR: GetMoviesByWhere failed

also the Music database is corruplted...
xml:

2020-04-01 12:51:32.394 T:17810 ERROR: SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
(database disk image is malformed)
2020-04-01 12:51:32.402 T:17810 ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyMusic72.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
(database disk image is malformed)'
Hi,

i see,

so you suggest me to report this issue to google drive's dev, and make a new scan, so delete db and make new one. ?

Or wait fix about google drive addon, because you guess that is the problem?

Thanks

note. i don't have any contents in music, so it's strange
They are two separate problems so no need to wait. Report the addon error to the google addon developer and then delete the databases and make a new library.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies aren't show up in Home (kodi 18.6)0