Win Problem with TheMovieDB scraper: can`t find existing movie by name etc
I  have  created new movie "Bratyuzhka"  with Russian name "Братушка". www.themoviedb.org  let me  find movie manually used any of 2 string and datas on screen are correct absolutely
Instead of this scraper does not let  me   find  movie  used complete Russian name. I can do  this  manually only if I put  to  the scraper partial Russian string: "Братушк" (last letter is  missed)
The second problem is: for  this  movie list of Cast is empty inside  Kody. On the  same time  this list  is  completed on the web.
I  met exactly  the same  problem  with Russian movie "Последний хлеб"
(2020-04-03, 21:13)Nattan372 Wrote: I  have  created new movie "Bratyuzhka"  with Russian name "Братушка". http://www.themoviedb.org  let me  find movie manually used any of 2 string and datas on screen are correct absolutely
Instead of this scraper does not let  me   find  movie  used complete Russian name. I can do  this  manually only if I put  to  the scraper partial Russian string: "Братушк" (last letter is  missed)
In future, always provide the link... https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/689305-...uage=ru-RU
I am not experiencing any problem scraping this movie. I note the movie was added some time today, so it is possible that your local mirror has not updated with the new changes.

(2020-04-03, 21:13)Nattan372 Wrote: The second problem is: for  this  movie list of Cast is empty inside  Kody. On the  same time  this list  is  completed on the web.
Again, no problem. The cast was correctly scraped.

Provide a Debug Log of you scraping the movie and I might spot something, but I think you just need to wait longer for the mirrors to update the new entry.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you, Karellen. Problem is  solved. You are right. Reason of issue was synchronization of servers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with TheMovieDB scraper: can`t find existing movie by name etc0