Mod OSD with Next Audio, Next Subtitle and Subtitle Offset Button
Brick 
Description:

Aeon Nox Silvo is my preferred skin for Kodi and I like to keep the OSD player controls on the top, so it does not block subtitles. However, if you need to change the audio or subtitles, you still need to open a window that will block the video. You cannot quickly switch these settings without pausing the video.

So, I created this mod which adds 3 buttons to the OSD player bar to allow us to change audio, change subtitles and adjust subtitle offset without blocking the video. Just to be clear, I'm not a developer. This is just a simple mod, nothing fancy, just minor OSD changes.

List of changes:

-    Added buttons: change audio, change subtitles and adjust subtitle offset.
-    Changed notifications. Notifications are always blocked by the OSD controls on the top. Now, they will be displayed on the top right, below the controls. See screenshots.
-    When controls are hidden, the stop/pause button is still visible (useful with android).
-    Changed the Video Settings icon from an eye to a monitor.
-    Removed screenshot button.

Screenshots:

1. New buttons and notification with some controls hidden on the top:

1. All controls visible on the top:

Installation:

1.    Go to Kodi userdata folder. This link explains where it is located: https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location...ata_folder
2.    IMPORTANT: Open the folder "addons" and create a backup of the folder "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" to be able to undo the changes later.
3.    Inside "skin.aeon.nox.silvo", open the folder "media" and check if you have PNG files or a Texture.xbt file. It depends on the platform you are using. Example: Windows UWP uses PNG but Android uses Texture.xbt.
4.    Download the ZIP file matching your platform:

MOD with Texture.xbt: AeonNoxOsdMod_Texture.zip
MOD with PNG files: AeonNoxOsdMod_PNG.zip 

5.    Open the ZIP file and extract the content to "addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo". Press "Yes" to replace the existing files.
6.    Restart Kodi.

That's it!
Fullscreen:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD with Next Audio, Next Subtitle and Subtitle Offset Button1