Can I set two prefered subtitles?
I use Swedish but I want it to use English when there is no Swedish.
Is there some config hack for this?
(2020-04-06, 01:15)snyft Wrote: Is there some config hack for this?
Not really. You cannot just magically have the video player display a second subtitle.
Adding a setting to the already packed GUI screens is not impossible, but it involves a bit more coding than that.

(2020-04-06, 01:08)snyft Wrote: Guess nobody cares about subtitles
Sure, that's the spirit.
We are working on subtitles, just not every day.
(2020-04-06, 08:42)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 01:15)snyft Wrote: Is there some config hack for this?
Not really. You cannot just magically have the video player display a second subtitle.
Adding a setting to the already packed GUI screens is not impossible, but it involves a bit more coding than that.

(2020-04-06, 01:08)snyft Wrote: Guess nobody cares about subtitles
Sure, that's the spirit.
We are working on subtitles, just not every day.

I don't think you understand what I mean.
When I open a video with Swedish subs that sub is selected and subs enabled. Great!

Another file that have only English subtitles will not activate subtitles and select the English ones.
This is what I mean.
The option is already on what subtitles to search for in download.

Sorry.
There is the Language Preference addon https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153783 but it looks like the person who was keeping it working may not have the time to do so anymore going by the thread. It's not something I use so I have no idea what state it is in currently.
(2020-04-07, 17:00)jjd-uk Wrote: There is the Language Preference addon https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153783 but it looks like the person who was keeping it working may not have the time to do so anymore going by the thread. It's not something I use so I have no idea what state it is in currently.
Looks like it's exactly what I want. Thanks! I will check it out Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I set two prefered subtitles?0