Solved [Solved] Help with folder renaming and JMTE
Hi all, I'm having a small amount of trouble with the renaming functionality with JMTE. I've basically no experience with scripting languages, etc. so I'm not even sure what I'm asking is achievable.

Below is a diagram of the general sort of naming convention I'm after for my television series.

Essentially I want it to read the TV Show Title from the tvshow.nfo, the first and last available series, and the codec information of the last episode in the last folder. I've managed to get the episodes titled appropriately with:

${showTitle} S${seasonNr2}E${episodeNr2} ${title}  (${videoFormat} ${VideoCodec})

But obviously that won't work here. Is this something that could actually be done within TMM? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: UPDATE WITH SOLUTION

After consulting a friend, he adjusted my script so that it worked.

Where I got to:

${showTitle}
S
${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}
${if first_episode}
${seasonNr2}
${end}
${end}
-
${if last_episode}
${seasonNr2}
${end}
${end}
(
${if first_episode}
${videoFormat}
${end}
${end}
${if first_episode}
${videoCodec}
${end}
${end}
)

Actual solution:

${showTitle}

S
${if first_episode}
${seasonNr2}
${end}
${end}
${if !tvShow.seasonCount = "1"}
-
${if last_episode}
${seasonNr2}
${end}
${end}
${end}

(
${if first_episode}
${videoFormat}
${end}
${end}

${if first_episode}
${videoCodec}
${end}
${end}
)

Copy/paste version:

${showTitle} S${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}${if first_episode}${seasonNr2}${end}${end}${if !tvShow.seasonCount= "1"}-${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}${if last_episode}${seasonNr2}${end}${end}${end} (${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}${if first_episode}${videoFormat}${end}${end} ${foreach tvShow.episodes episode}${if first_episode}${videoCodec}${end}${end})

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Help with folder renaming and JMTE0