Slowness when scraping
hello good afternoon, I use kodi 18.6 with Libreelec and I'm having two problems.

1 - A month every time I need to do a scraping it takes a long time to start and when it starts each film takes a long time (in series it is worse).
2 - When I select PT-BR, the information is correct but the covers are in the original language or without any text. When putting pt - pt the covers come in portuguese from brazil but some titles come in portuguese from portugal (I believe it is the problem with registering on the website's database)

TheMovieDb and TheMovieDb Python

this line is repeated all the time.

2020-04-06 12:14:44.922 T:1397240704  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/nBWyi...ej5on4.jpg
2020-04-06 12:14:46.679 T:1266840448 WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
2020-04-06 12:14:47.651 T:1266840448 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2020-04-06 12:14:47.651 T:1266840448  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/hOBMo...nIkMMX.jpg
2020-04-06 12:14:49.562 T:1266840448 WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
2020-04-06 12:14:50.650 T:1266840448 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2020-04-06 12:14:50.650 T:1266840448  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/kbWVa...uMN4UN.jpg
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
@Castilho

Please provide a full Debug Log which captures the issue you describe.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-06, 19:48)Karellen Wrote: @Castilho

Please provide a full Debug Log which captures the issue you describe.

Thanks for responding, here is the log.
https://pastebin.com/hVFPnBg0

I cleared the log and restarted the raspberry.In the first step I defined a new folder of films for testing containing 2 films the search was super agile but the exchange of covers follows.Follow the print.
In the first image I used the search in PT BR, the titles come correctly from the covers, no.In the second I used PT only the covers come correctly but the titles do not.
https://imgur.com/a/8OkgB3J
Raspberry Pi 3
You must have uploaded the wrong log as I see no scraping. Also you did not enable debug mode, so there is not enough information in the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-07, 00:14)Karellen Wrote: You must have uploaded the wrong log as I see no scraping. Also you did not enable debug mode, so there is not enough information in the log.

Sorry.
https://paste.kodi.tv/arimakicim.kodi

the apparent speed was for a long library with two films was super fast, but the posters remain as those in the image.
Raspberry Pi 3
(2020-04-06, 17:05)Castilho Wrote: 1 - A month every time I need to do a scraping it takes a long time to start and when it starts each film takes a long time (in series it is worse).
I cannot see anything wrong. The scraping time in the log above is all ok, there are no errors.

(2020-04-06, 17:05)Castilho Wrote: 2 - When I select PT-BR, the information is correct but the covers are in the original language or without any text. When putting pt - pt the covers come in portuguese from brazil but some titles come in portuguese from portugal (I believe it is the problem with registering on the website's database)
Sorry, I don't know the difference between PT-BR and pt-pt. If you look at TheMovieDB website, are the posters available in the language you want? If not, then the scraper is designed to fallback to English, which I think is what is happening with you.
My Signature
(2020-04-07, 02:19)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 17:05)Castilho Wrote: 1 - A month every time I need to do a scraping it takes a long time to start and when it starts each film takes a long time (in series it is worse).
I cannot see anything wrong. The scraping time in the log above is all ok, there are no errors.
(2020-04-06, 17:05)Castilho Wrote: 2 - When I select PT-BR, the information is correct but the covers are in the original language or without any text. When putting pt - pt the covers come in portuguese from brazil but some titles come in portuguese from portugal (I believe it is the problem with registering on the website's database)
Sorry, I don't know the difference between PT-BR and pt-pt. If you look at TheMovieDB website, are the posters available in the language you want? If not, then the scraper is designed to fallback to English, which I think is what is happening with you.  

When selecting PT the search engine returns the results in Portuguese from Portugal. The title (IMG 1)

When selecting in Portuguese Brazil (PT-BR) you will find the posters in the English language.

The correct thing would be the PT Poster with the Titles PT BR.
Both images are on TMDB
Raspberry Pi 3
@olympia any thoughts?
My Signature
@Karellen  Image

Looking at the source I think I found the problem. TMDB does not have Portuguese Brazil (PT-BR)
That is why the poster returns to English.
Is there any way to add a rule when selecting PT-BR?

Something like "Infos PT BR"
Images "PT"
thanks;
Raspberry Pi 3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slowness when scraping0