Wrong WavPack DSD duration in Kodi 18
I am not sure if this is correct place to report, I think a bug.
I know that because of FFmpeg Kodi is not able to play WavPack DSD files, but also Kodi is reporting wrong time of these kind of files. For example I have file with duration of 1:06:32, but Kodi reports exactly 4 times more (4:26:11).

Is this also related to FFmpeg not being able to play these files?

I've tried latest 18.6 Kodi as well as couple of previous 18.x versions.

Thanks in advance.
I'll move you to the Music forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can reproduce that so it does look like a bug.  However, given that Kodi can't play the files anyway, I'd have to say that at this moment it would be very low priority (for me anyway) as I don't see the point in investigating a fault with a file I can't play.  That said, I see that the patch for enabling WavPack support in FFmpeg was re-submitted last month so if/when it gets accepted (and Kodi uses the FFmpeg version that it's in) then I guess it would get looked at.

It won't be fixed for v18.x though, even if WavPack support becomes available.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong WavPack DSD duration in Kodi 180