REQUEST/Help - SPOX TV Addon
Hello,

there is an old SPOX TV Addon for the site www.spox.com mit many NBA live streams and highlights for free:
link removed

I got the xml url through site inspect, but they are using IP whitelisting I think. So I can't access it.

Any chance to revive this addon from your point of view?

Thanks,
marksum
As the link you posted relates to a banned addon (wiki) repo, it is not allowed here.

The addon itself may or may not be legal, but that source link you posted is not allowed due to our piracy policy (wiki) as the repo contains many other banned addons (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok, sorry for that. Wasn't aware of that and tried to help with that background. But the question is now on a more general level. On the first look on spox.com, is it possible to make an addon with these circumstances.
Thread moved to addon requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST/Help - SPOX TV Addon0