• 68(current)
Release Disney+
yes, i have mixed items in my watchlist on both services disney+ and paramount+, these services dont appear to have separate watchlists per movie/show

the artwork doesnt lend itself well to mediatype 'tvshow' in either case, both are large full length posters which get cut off to fit the square
It's all skin dependant as well. No right answer unfortunately. If it's mixed content, it should revert to videos content type I think.
so its a preference thing, no worries i will adjust them to my preference then

appreciate you looking at it
latest slyguy common will make 'movies' the default content-type for mixed content folders
that should fix your issue.

If it breaks stuff for anyone else, i'll revert though

There is a plan to implement settings so users can decide what view types they want to use for what type of content (folders, mixed, movies, etc)
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues/104
right on, looks uniform now

appreciate it
Is it possible to add multiple languages to the list?
sorry? please explain as im not sure what your asking for
I think I wanted to ask if you could add multiple preferred languages. Making it easier to switch to those multiple languages
For default subs, audio etc you can separate preferred with a comma.
Right now the addon has generated the error message shown below ...

Here is the Kodi log file ...
https://paste.kodi.tv/acimizolud.kodiRight now the addon has generated the error message shown below ...

Greetings
A background update in slyguy happened while D+ was one
Thank you for clarifying.

Greetings
Hi. I'm having a problem with the subtitles in both Windows 10 64bit Kodi 20.1 and Windows 8.1 32bits Kodi 20 (tested those to see if the problem could potentially be from those two things). Basically, the subtitles don't show up, noticed that activating H265 makes the subtitles show up but like 2-3 seconds too early, my 32-bit tablet doesn't handle h265 well, any idea what could be causing this? Thank you!!
I hesitate to post here (as this is probably not Disney+ related) but it's causing me issues only in Disney/HBO plugins:

I am seeing issues on SOME of my kodi installs with connecting to slyguy.uk when playing Disney+ content (same for HBO). In looking at logs, it looks like an expired certificate BUT when I connect to sluguy.uk in a browser on the same PC all is well with the certificate. One PC I had issues cleared up when I upgraded to Nexus and did an UNINSTALL/INSTALL. Another did not :-(. IN the later I still see the issue. They are both Windows 10 and 11. 

I'll keep looking at ways to maybe clear caches etc on Windows etc but not sure where to start.

Pasted log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ehojusidoc.kodi. This is a startup of kodi followed by two attempts to play Disney content.

Any pointers/ideas would be most welcome. In the meantime I'll keep at it!
slyguy.uk uses cloudflare ssl and its cert was last issued on 07/03/23 and expires 05/06/23

So not sure what is wrong.
I can access it from multiple devices without issue.

You could try kodi addons > services > slyguy common > configure > advanced > verify certs > False
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13