• 69(current)
Release Disney+
Yep, slyguy cert is fine for sure. Your suggestion fixed it perfectly. Thanks! I'll dig when I have time to maybe try and figure the root cause out :-)
if you try to update the repo via kodi (check for updates), does it error as well?

If so, that means you won't be getting any updates Sad
If that works, then seems might be something in my Python layer
I'm getting an error since the last update ony Vero. With video test streams, Disney and trying to update

Error box with

"Unable to resolve host: slyguy.uk with nameservers: ['https://cloudflare+DNS.com/dns-query']"

If I switch off the verification in the settings as you suggested I get a different connection failure error.

Looks like I'm stuck!
are you able to provide the debug log for that error?

it should be fixed in latest updates but wanted to see the cause of yours
If you tell me how to do it / find and get it off the vero (ssh in I guess) I'd be happy to do so...
(2023-03-17, 00:41)matthuisman Wrote: are you able to provide the debug log for that error?

it should be fixed in latest updates but wanted to see the cause of yours

So, as I can;t get updates due to the bug I have to unistall all (disney+ and the video tester), will that uninstall all the depndencies too, then go from scratch back again? or can I somehow update the crucial bit using a file from somewhere?
Kodis updates happen outside of the code in the addons themselves. You can open context menu on slyguy repo and then check for updates
(2023-03-12, 23:43)DiogoSilva48 Wrote: Hi. I'm having a problem with the subtitles in both Windows 10 64bit Kodi 20.1 and Windows 8.1 32bits Kodi 20 (tested those to see if the problem could potentially be from those two things). Basically, the subtitles don't show up, noticed that activating H265 makes the subtitles show up but like 2-3 seconds too early, my 32-bit tablet doesn't handle h265 well, any idea what could be causing this? Thank you!!

I’m also have a problem where the subtitles are out of sync by 6 seconds. Did you found a solution for this? Think it happened with the 20.1 update but seems that it only affects the Disney plugin.

/Marcus
Disney+ addon uninstalled itself and now when I try to install it again it says failed to install a dependency. Very weird. I didn't change update it change anything with Kodi. This kind of thing ever happen to anyone else?
would be helpful to know what dependency

make sure youre installing from matt's repository and it should install everything needed

otherwise a Debug Log would be needed
Hello,

I have a problem with how the subtitles are displayed with this Disney+ addon. Subtitles show outside of video:

The subtitle settings in Kodi are the default in Kodi 20:

Playing from hard drive or other addons (Amazon, HBO...) are displayed correctly. Do you know what could be happening to me?

The subtitles are also displayed bigger in this addon than in the others. It happens to me on Kodi 20 on both Windows and Android.

Thanks!
(2023-03-18, 06:01)Reckoner89 Wrote: Disney+ addon uninstalled itself and now when I try to install it again it says failed to install a dependency. Very weird. I didn't change update it change anything with Kodi. This kind of thing ever happen to anyone else?

I had the same earlier from this and the Paramount+ addon,
I reinstalled SlyGuy Common from his repository and both have reappeared and are working fine Smile
Yes. Make sure slyguy common is latest and set to auto update. That's what does all the heavy lifting for all my addons
Im having some weird situation. I have Netflix addon and I watch videos in 4k in my android tv. Same situation in hbomax because I set the L1 and 2.2v in slyguy config. Everything is fine until I open disney+. If I select any video, it doesn't matter if its 4k resolution or 720, the screen is black and there's no audio but apparently all is loading and the countdown of the video is running. If I change the slyguy config and set different settings, then I can watch disney+ only in 720 but then in hbomax I watch in 720 as well. How to solve it? How to set slyguy or something else to run hbomax and disney+ videos in 4k? Thank
Is your android device legitimate L1?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13