• 21(current)
Release Disney+
(2020-08-15, 21:00)fralk Wrote: Hi @matthuisman would be possible reinstated the "app language" setting? mine was set "same as kodi" in the oldest versions. Thanks
it is now just set to the profiles language which you can change via their website.
I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but for some reason I'm not able to update or access the repository that this is located on. I'm stuck on 0.2.6 as of now. I keep getting an error that the repository can't be reached. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
(2020-08-30, 02:24)duk81 Wrote: I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but for some reason I'm not able to update or access the repository that this is located on. I'm stuck on 0.2.6 as of now. I keep getting an error that the repository can't be reached. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Disregard this, apparently I had to disable all antivirus and network protection to update.
Hello guys, i just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all involved in this app.
I managed to install kodi on firestick tv (1080p version one) and then I installed this addon for diseny plus.
I enabled widevine L1 support and now I can finally enjoy disney plus in 1080p with properly 5.1 support for my setup up.

Again, thank you thank you thank you
I installed the disney+ addon in my nvidia shield with kodi 18.5 and inputstream adaptive 2.4.5. It works fine but I found a problem with the subtitles. I have selected Spanish as default language for subtitles in the kodi's preferences, but the Spanish subtitle track is never selected automatically when using the disney+ addon.
I think the addon renames the audio track IDs such as "es-ES", "fr-FR" to "es","fr" (and so on) so that kodi could recognize those languages correctly but it doesn't do the same for the subtitle track, I think this is what is causing the problem. Can this be fixed?
(2020-09-02, 15:29)gus92 Wrote: I installed the disney+ addon in my nvidia shield with kodi 18.5 and inputstream adaptive 2.4.5. It works fine but I found a problem with the subtitles. I have selected Spanish as default language for subtitles in the kodi's preferences, but the Spanish subtitle track is never selected automatically when using the disney+ addon.
I think the addon renames the audio track IDs such as "es-ES", "fr-FR" to "es","fr" (and so on) so that kodi could recognize those languages correctly but it doesn't do the same for the subtitle track, I think this is what is causing the problem. Can this be fixed?
@gus92
Just pushed update to common module that should fix this Smile
Note: Kodi always seems to choose Forced over non-forced.
Hi @matthuisman, Im using your Disney+ video plug 0.3.6 in on a RPI4 with Leia 18.6 and librelec 9.2.1

The Add-on installs normally, i'm using the last widevine and once logeed in, i can see the profiles and after chossing one, i can see all the categories: (features, movies, series ....), (Disney, pixar, marvel ....), (originals, lion king, live action movies ....). Unfortunately the next selection always shows ~ No items ~

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Mauricio F.
are you using VPN / smart dns by any chance?
If so, does their website work OK using the same VPN / smart dns?
(2020-09-04, 02:31)matthuisman Wrote: are you using VPN / smart dns by any chance?
If so, does their website work OK using the same VPN / smart dns?

Hi, yes you are right, i live outside USA and I'm using an openVPN type VPN. Unfortunately, their web site front page opens when the vpn is connected on, but the login screen always show a blank screen.

Do you know if is there ay kind of VPN, who can really work from outside USA with Disney+ service?

Thanks,

MFM
Sorry, talk about vpns is not allowed on these forums.
I was just checking to see if that was your issue.
(2020-09-03, 13:19)matthuisman Wrote:
(2020-09-02, 15:29)gus92 Wrote: I installed the disney+ addon in my nvidia shield with kodi 18.5 and inputstream adaptive 2.4.5. It works fine but I found a problem with the subtitles. I have selected Spanish as default language for subtitles in the kodi's preferences, but the Spanish subtitle track is never selected automatically when using the disney+ addon.
@gus92
Just pushed update to common module that should fix this Smile

Thanks.
(2020-09-03, 13:19)matthuisman Wrote: Note: Kodi always seems to choose Forced over non-forced.

That's unfortunate. Do you know if this is fixed in kodi 19?

I noticed a little problem, sometimes when I start to play a video, during the first 4 or 5 seconds there's no image (black screen) but there's audio. Is this a bug?
@matthuisman: Where in your code are subtitles added to the stream? I suspect in your common module, but I cant see where.

I understand that Kodi 18 has a 32 stream limit, but I am not ready to move on to Kodi 19. So my idea is to only add subtitles from certain languages: No need for spanish, frensh etc, only languages that I want/understand. This could be controlled by a setting or by Kodi's interface language.

Could you help me by suggesting which files and methods I should take a closer look at?
I had the same idea and I made some (ugly) modifications to script.module.slyguy to support several options: it's possible to disable the audio description tracks and the forced subtitles, select the preferred audio codec and select the preferred languages for audio and subtitles.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the modified file here.
@gus92: That sounds like exactly what I want to achieve.

I imagine this addon could have a setting that disabled/enabled audio description tracks, and also limit the subtitles to two languages of your choice (eventually read from Kodi's global subtitle settings). And if forced subtitles should be loaded or not. Settings like this could be useful for Kodi 19 users to.
@boirello
ok, so make sure module.common is 0.10.6 (just pushed) or newer.

then edit addons\script.module.slyguy\resources\lib\proxy.py
Just keep in mind that any changes will be lost when it updates (which is a lot)

add the below code at line 328
Code:
                if attribs.get('LANGUAGE','').lower() not in ['en','fr']:
                    attribs = {}
change the ['en','fr'] to what language ISO 639-1 codes you want keep.

That will remove any audio or subs that don't have the languages you want.

@gus92 
Yes, it's fine posting link to the code (pastebin or a github repo etc)
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13