How to create a Kid's Menu with 3 submenu
Hello,
I'm looking to make a KID'S menu with 3 submenus in it
-Movies
-Mini-Films
-Tv-series
Thank you in advance .. I specify that each source is in a separate folder to make smart playlists..
After scraper all 3 sources in the library, go to movies item, check submenu Smart v-playlist, create 3 smart playlists based on the path using begin with.

After go to settings, check submenu customize main menu, there you find empty items, use replace function, in the right list you find the option Video Playlist (enter), will appear the 3 smart playlists, choose one.

Rename the item, now press left arrow in your new main menu item, go to submenu, use replace again...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-04-09, 12:45)Wanilton Wrote: After scraper all 3 sources in the library, go to movies item, check submenu Smart v-playlist, create 3 smart playlists based on the path using begin with.

After go to settings, check submenu customize main menu, there you find empty items, use replace function, in the right list you find the option Video Playlist (enter), will appear the 3 smart playlists, choose one.

Rename the item, now press left arrow in your new main menu item, go to submenu, use replace again...
Great..! Thanks a lot..
(2020-04-09, 12:45)Wanilton Wrote: in the right list you find the option Video Playlist (enter), will appear the 3 smart playlists, choose one.
@Wanilton 
hi,
Can you explain better this?..in my case i can't find it the two playlist
thank you very much

Two Playlist are created correctly

if I click enter on video-playlist my two playlists don't appear

Choose V-Playlist Intelligente, there you find your two smart playlists.
(2020-07-12, 15:49)Wanilton Wrote: Choose V-Playlist Intelligente, there you find your two smart playlists.

I really apologize but I can't..if i choose V-Playlist Intelligent, my two smart playlist does not appear

when i am here..:

how can I associate a playlist with this menu? right button doesn't work, left button doesn't work, there seems to be no option

can you please help me? it's very frustrating fail...
Add playlist to favourites, than in skin setting,customise main menu, choose your playlist in favourites.
Choose the Video Playlist option:

Video MQ9 in Portuguese about

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create a Kid's Menu with 3 submenu0