La Casa De Papel NFO Files (French Only)
Bonjour,
Je vous ai concocter un pack pour les 5 saisons (Netflix) avec Posters, Fanarts, Landscapes, Banners et des fonds pour chaque épisodes et acteurs

Il suffit de décompresser l'archive et de copier les fichiers NFO vers votre répertoire séries "La Casa De Papel"

Bien respecter la nomination des fichiers vidéos et NFO ils doivent avoir le même nom

Ensuite il suffit de scanner manuellement

Archive
  • Mise à jour: Ajout de Clearart, banner (toutes les saisons) Poster (toutes les saisons) et ajout des images des épisodes 6,7,8,9,10 de la saison 5. Correction d'un bug dans plusieurs NFO
  • Update: Add Clearart, banner (All seasons) Poster (All seasons) add images from episodes 6,7,8,9,10 of season 5. Fixed a bug in several NFO
Nickel, ça marche pour moi, merci beaucoup!
(2020-04-10, 18:59)Strela_999 Wrote: Nickel, ça marche pour moi, merci beaucoup!

Avec zaizir Smile
We are an English forum. When posting in another language, also please post an English translation. Google Translate
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-10, 21:34)Karellen Wrote: We are an English forum. When posting in another language, also please post an English translation. Google Translate

The Topic has been specified. using google translate is not wise. it's not great for french user
Sorry, but it is a requirement that you include the English translation when posting in another language.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-10, 23:04)Karellen Wrote: Sorry, but it is a requirement that you include the English translation when posting in another language.

ok Wink
@BenMitnicK

and thank you for providing the nfo files. I also added a link to them in the other La casa del papal thread. Smile
My Signature
(2020-04-11, 00:27)Karellen Wrote: @BenMitnicK

and thank you for providing the nfo files. I also added a link to them in the other La casa del papal thread. Smile
@Karellen 

with pleasure and thx for sharing on your thread Cool
No problem, sorry! I do speak English, and yeah, Google translate's pretty much garbage when it comes to translating from French to English and vice versa, due to the grammatical differences and different meanings of one single word (for example, "sens" in French can be "meaning", "direction", "sense" or the imperative form of "smell"... And GT has no way to know which one it is)

... but to come back to the main topic, I was saying that the link was working fine for me and thanked him.
FR => Mise à jour voir premier poste

EN => Update see first post
Thanks a lot,

It is ok for me too.

The only problem is in tvshow.nfo with french accent characters and UTF8

I don't understand because for each synopsis episode accents are ok and UTF 8 is also used.
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
  • Mise à jour: Voir premier poste
  • Update: See first post
Any new update since the end of the serie ?
Up !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Casa De Papel NFO Files (French Only)0