v18 Inconsistent audio playback on different machines
My primary Kodi machine doesn't play the audio of some video files. It used to play the audio on these files, but when I installed Kodi on 2 other machines and on each of these other machines, the audio on the same files does play. I enabled logging and have enabled logging on the audio component (see the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/okikoboxim.kodi).

Why the discrepancy/difference with audio playback?

The primary machine is: Mac Mini Server (Mid 2010) running High Sierra 10.13.6
machine 2 is: MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010) running Sierra 10.12.6
machine 3 is: iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) running Mojave 10.14.6
All 3 machines are running the same version of Kodi (v18.6)
Hi!

I have the same. When I go to options while playing the video, than the sound appears. In most of the cases later it's working. But I saw also problems with laggy video ... picture is hanging ... sound is playing. After a few seconds the picture hurries up to synch... very strange.
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inconsistent audio playback on different machines0