Difference between Nox and Silvo
I was wonderinig what the practical differences were between Aeon Nox, and Aeon Nox: Silvo. 

I did a lot of seaching and couldn't find anything that outlines the unique capabilities of the two skins. Why I would choose one or the other. I've watched numerous videos on both and still couldn't really tell. 

They are both beautiful and if this has already been posted elswhere I apoligize for my sub-optimal search skills. I'm doing a fresh install and wanted to get the skin choice just right. 

Thanks for the info.
Simple. Nox is unsupported. Silvo is the replacement and fully maintained.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-13, 03:05)Karellen Wrote: Simple. Nox is unsupported. Silvo is the replacement and fully maintained.

Ahh, simple. That was easier than I expected. It's odd that so many articles online listing the best Kodi skins for 2020 still list Aeon Nox (not Silvo) as one of the options. 

Thanks for the quick reply.
(2020-04-13, 03:14)cgebke Wrote: It's odd that so many articles online listing the best Kodi skins for 2020 still list Aeon Nox (not Silvo) as one of the options. 
The authors of these articles... makes you wonder how much they really know.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-13, 03:14)cgebke Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 03:05)Karellen Wrote: Simple. Nox is unsupported. Silvo is the replacement and fully maintained.

Ahh, simple. That was easier than I expected. It's odd that so many articles online listing the best Kodi skins for 2020 still list Aeon Nox (not Silvo) as one of the options. 

Thanks for the quick rep

A great rule of thumb is if you see an advertisement for a VPN anywhere in an article about Kodi, then the article is BS.    Also I would avoid the terms Best & Kodi in google searches and just look around these forums instead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Difference between Nox and Silvo0