Genres and Tags
I use a number of custom genre and tag names. In the process I have made typos when adding new entries. Is it possible to cleanup the database or delete individual entriese?

Thanks
try the bulk editor, there you can delete specific genres/tags from all selected movies/tv shows - just select all movies/tv shows, right click and choose bulk editor..

after the next start of tmm those old/unused genres/tags will disappear from the dropdown menus
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-04-15, 11:43)mlaggner Wrote: try the bulk editor, there you can delete specific genres/tags from all selected movies/tv shows - just select all movies/tv shows, right click and choose bulk editor..

after the next start of tmm those old/unused genres/tags will disappear from the dropdown menus

Hello,

I have tried to do what you describe above, but the defaults genre remains. Is it possible remove all genres from the list (also the default genres) and have only custom genres?

Thank you in advance for your reply
sorry, but the default genres are kinda hard coded (mapping between the genres from various scrapers, translations, ...). There is no way to suppress them
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

OK. Thanks for the information.

If I can suggest, I think that it can be a nice possibility for the future version.
But I don't know if it is too complicated to implement it.

Thank you for your support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genres and Tags0