[split] Movies Anywhere
(2020-04-14, 16:13)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 18:05)HuwSy Wrote: I would have to agree with keeping local media and streamed media separate. More because local media is relatively stable/constant but things like Amazon keep changing their content so if I add one of these films to my library and Amazon stop providing this film then its not accessible and pointless. Disney will be more stable here but still.
I do mix my streamed movies from Amazon with my regular library, but that is because I have it linked to Movies Anywhere, so it's movies that I own, they won't likely be going anywhere for awhile. I wouldn't ever consider linking something that was just available to watch for free via my subscription. 

BTW, who is willing to create a Movies Anywhere add-on? That would be of great help! https://moviesanywhere.com/welcome
(2020-04-15, 00:20)27hectormanuel Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 16:13)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 18:05)HuwSy Wrote: I would have to agree with keeping local media and streamed media separate. More because local media is relatively stable/constant but things like Amazon keep changing their content so if I add one of these films to my library and Amazon stop providing this film then its not accessible and pointless. Disney will be more stable here but still.
I do mix my streamed movies from Amazon with my regular library, but that is because I have it linked to Movies Anywhere, so it's movies that I own, they won't likely be going anywhere for awhile. I wouldn't ever consider linking something that was just available to watch for free via my subscription.  

BTW, who is willing to create a Movies Anywhere add-on? That would be of great help! https://moviesanywhere.com/welcome 

Honestly, you don't really  need one - just link MA to Amazon and use the Amazon login, that's what I'm doing.
(2020-04-15, 01:23)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-04-15, 00:20)27hectormanuel Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 16:13)starslayer74 Wrote: I do mix my streamed movies from Amazon with my regular library, but that is because I have it linked to Movies Anywhere, so it's movies that I own, they won't likely be going anywhere for awhile. I wouldn't ever consider linking something that was just available to watch for free via my subscription.  

Honestly, you don't really  need one - just link MA to Amazon and use the Amazon login, that's what I'm doing. 
The reason I want a dedicated add-on for MA is due to the fact that Amazon's playback resolution is forever stuck at SD ( on Windows). Therefore, I would definitely enjoy experimenting with what we can take out (resolution-wise) by tying to have it on Kodi as an add-on.

I'm going to try and do it myself,  Rofl
@27hectormanuel - I've split your request off to its own thread here in the requests section. Let's keep the Disney+ thread for the support of that addon.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, @peak3d I am creating this issue as guidance on how to create a completely functioning add-on of Movies Anywhere. I am a complete noobie on  the creation of addons. Therefore, I would appreciate support from this great community. 

The movie I am using as test will be Missing Link

Let gets this working! 

Browser I am using: Edge Chromium Browser

Goals:

- **FULL PLAYBACK**
- **PROFILE SWITCHING**
- **LIBRARY INTEGRATION**

Questions: how to begin! 
(US ONLY SEREVICE)
look at other add-ons and use chrome web tools.
Good luck!
(2020-04-17, 06:30)matthuisman Wrote: look at other add-ons and use chrome web tools.
Good luck!

Thank you!
(2020-04-16, 22:10)27hectormanuel Wrote: Hi, @peak3d I am creating this issue as guidance on how to create a completely functioning add-on of Movies Anywhere. I am a complete noobie on  the creation of addons. Therefore, I would appreciate support from this great community. 

I can jump in if you have playback / drm related questions.
(2020-06-04, 11:21)peak3d Wrote:
(2020-04-16, 22:10)27hectormanuel Wrote: Hi, @peak3d I am creating this issue as guidance on how to create a completely functioning add-on of Movies Anywhere. I am a complete noobie on  the creation of addons. Therefore, I would appreciate support from this great community. 

whats the steps to test playback?
(2020-06-04, 19:19)27hectormanuel Wrote:

- Have the mpd manifest URL
- know the widevine license URL
- Know how license data in license request is passed and returned

Yes. I have all of that. Let us try to be up-to date. What is the point of trying to collaborate when we can't even have good communication.  Angel
I'm in Florida and you?
Also, Look me up on Discord- its faster and better.
Is this so you can stream vudu movies in kodi movie library? Did u get it to work? Does 4k work?
I would like to see a Vudu addon if anything.
i think 4k or hd might not be possible on vudu Sad
(2020-06-05, 18:19)peak3d Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 11:21)peak3d Wrote: I can jump in if you have playback / drm related questions. 

- Have the mpd manifest URL
- know the widevine license URL
- Know how license data in license request is passed and returned

After 3 years I finally got a movie playing. @matthuisman Video Test Streams helped me figure " mpd-winevine
Matt, how do you debug an android app to find a way for better resolution playback? I was using PCAPDroid and Wineshark but I could not grab the TLS Decryption keys from my phone. What's a good step to write to get login working? Got the API location but I'd need to convert the headers to python?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Movies Anywhere0