Howto edit a previous post in the forum
(2020-04-16, 10:41)sitro Wrote:
(2020-04-16, 06:38)Fuzzard Wrote: I believe edit abilities come with a certain number of posts. Its anti-spam measures.

ok so if i spam lots of posts about everything and nothing i will have the edit function. Well Wink  
Looks like you succeeded in your task...
(2020-04-24, 14:38)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 13:56)sitro Wrote: when you register on the forum you get a beginner level, you have access to basic functions like reply to a thread;

Sorry, but that is not going to diminish the majority of the spam posts that we currently see and stop.   
that's true but it will decrease the questions of poor beginners like me who ask where is the Edit function; how to upgrade your level and blah. Just answer read the Faq and Rules section X.
(2020-04-24, 15:13)sitro Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 14:38)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 13:56)sitro Wrote: when you register on the forum you get a beginner level, you have access to basic functions like reply to a thread;

Sorry, but that is not going to diminish the majority of the spam posts that we currently see and stop.    
that's true but it will decrease the questions of poor beginners like me who ask where is the Edit function; how to upgrade your level and blah. Just answer read the Faq and Rules section X. 
It won't decrease anything, we will still see the iniitial question, which in this case & others was answered in the very next post. Directing people to the forum rules or just typing them as a reply is the same thing. Even if we added a whole section about it some people would still make endless posts in order to increase their post-count.
Unfortunately the majority of new users don't read the rules or FAQ, even when we lay it before them during the sign-up process.

A quick look in the garbage section will make that clear by the number of people requesting support for banned addons (wiki), despite it being explicitly something we do not support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Howto edit a previous post in the forum0