How to put a picture slideshow in the video menu?
I have been looking for a solution for this . Since I have a lot of family pictures with related videos. I was wondering if I can put an extra item in the video menu labelled photos/pictures like a trailer .Many thanks in advance to anyone can help.
(2020-04-16, 14:11)Saka Muyo Wrote: I was wondering if I can put an extra item in the video menu labelled photos/pictures like a trailer .
I don't see why not. It will depend on which skin you are using. See... Custom home items (wiki) You cannot do it in the default skin Estuary without resorting to skinning.

I do not understand what you mean by "video menu labelled photos/pictures like a trailer". Not sure of the connection between a trailer which is a video and photos/pictures which are images.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Since I have a lot of family pictures with related videos. I was wondering if I can put an extra item in the video menu labelled photos/pictures like a trailer  ?

you could use nodes for videos with image as thumbnail
i think you can play videos from picture menu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to put a picture slideshow in the video menu?0