Dependency question
Hi there does anyone know why when I try to download a plug in it keeps saying failed installing on dependency
@Harveydukesell - I have split your post to its own thread as the release thread is not an appropriate place for it.

What addon are you referring to, and where are you obtaining it from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-17, 21:48)DarrenHill Wrote: @Harveydukesell - I have split your post to its own thread as the release thread is not an appropriate place for it.

What addon are you referring to, and where are you obtaining it from?

Hi I'm having the sampe issue just installed the latest version of Kodi and when I open it for the first time kodi always does it intial updates and all are failing like Movie scraper, IMDb scraper library, version check, universal album scraper. those are just to name a few but all dependencies are failing to install. Also when I go to install from the kodi repository any add-on that I try to install fails. And any dependency fails to install it doesn't matter which one. Seems like the Kodi repo might be having issues or is down
Looks like the https certificate for *.kodi.tv (specifically mirrors.kodi.tv)... is the issue:

Using Google Chrome, try to access: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/serv...-0.5.4.zip 
I get the following:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mirrors.kodi.tv (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

And looking at the certificate details... it shows:
valid-to:  ‎Friday, ‎April ‎17, ‎2020 2:47:31 PM

So it appears it just expired.
Yes there was an issue with the mirror certificate yesterday. This has now been resolved, so please try again and it should work now.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dependency question1