Release Space.com
From Space.com: The premier source of space exploration, innovation and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier. We transport our visitors across the solar system and beyond through accessible, comprehensive coverage of the latest news and discoveries.

The add-on provides access to a collection of over 400 videos available on a variety of space related topics - over 30 hours of informative, educational, and entertaining content.

Download from this link, my add-ons page, or install from my repository.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2020-04-23, 16:06)MetalChris Wrote: From Space.com: The premier source of space exploration, innovation and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier. We transport our visitors across the solar system and beyond through accessible, comprehensive coverage of the latest news and discoveries.

The add-on provides access to a collection of over 400 videos available on a variety of space related topics - over 30 hours of informative, educational, and entertaining content.

Download from this link, my add-ons page, or install from my repository.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Hi Metalchris and thank you for your addons.

You could share the link to download your repository because I can't do it.

I just manage to download your addons on antinet ...

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Space.com0