Empty dialog when trying to set content for a Source
Good morning,
I have Kodi 18.6 and latest Xperience1080 skin installed.
While I was trying to add an additional video source, I've noticed that I'm unable to set content because when I click the option "Set Content" and empty dialog with the title "This directory contains ... " is shown and there is no options like the ones described in the wiki: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources#Set_Content

Any advice?

Thanks,
Gianluca.
It seems to be working ok for me.

Switch back to the default skin Estuary and try adding your source.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-19, 10:29)Karellen Wrote: It seems to be working ok for me.

Switch back to the default skin Estuary and try adding your source.

Switching to Estuary did the trick and I was able to set the content.
Oddly, when I got back to Xperience1080 then I was able to "Change the content" ... uhmmm ... wondering if this empty dialog only happens during the first time creation?  Huh
I'll test later in the day to see if I can find a more consistent way to replicate it.

Thanks for your help,
Gianluca.
(2020-04-19, 10:59)Gianluca Wrote: Switching to Estuary did the trick and I was able to set the content.
Oddly, when I got back to Xperience1080 then I was able to "Change the content" ... uhmmm ... wondering if this empty dialog only happens during the first time creation?  Huh
I'll test later in the day to see if I can find a more consistent way to replicate it.

Thanks for your help,
Gianluca.

Maybe it's the same problem, in this PR I fixed a problem with the media sources dialog: PR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty dialog when trying to set content for a Source0