New Steveb1968 Update On The Horizon? *Lunatixz Update Please*
As of yesterday 4/18/20 rules have been updated for Steve1968 PseudoTV Live fork. Does this entail a new upcoming update? Hope everyone is well and safe in these unprecedented times. Still anxious for any new updates on any Pseudo status. Lunatixz, if you reading this, please let us know if you have any new Easter eggs you can enlighten us on (Qtv, Pseudo TV Live). Thanks, hope your doing well.
(2020-04-19, 23:44)TVNow Wrote: As of yesterday 4/18/20 rules have been updated for Steve1968 PseudoTV Live fork. Does this entail a new upcoming update? Hope everyone is well and safe in these unprecedented times. Still anxious for any new updates on any Pseudo status. Lunatixz, if you reading this, please let us know if you have any new Easter eggs you can enlighten us on (Qtv, Pseudo TV Live). Thanks, hope your doing well.
The rules being updated had to do with an Issue I submitted in regards to directory channels and interleaving rules... fnord12 fixed this in his latest commit on 4/18/20. Steve1968's PseudoTV has almost nothing to do with what Lunatixz is working on, however, it is the best option for those that want something working now. Lunatixz will release when he's ready and on his own terms.
(2020-04-21, 20:07)gils001 Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 23:44)TVNow Wrote: As of yesterday 4/18/20 rules have been updated for Steve1968 PseudoTV Live fork. Does this entail a new upcoming update? Hope everyone is well and safe in these unprecedented times. Still anxious for any new updates on any Pseudo status. Lunatixz, if you reading this, please let us know if you have any new Easter eggs you can enlighten us on (Qtv, Pseudo TV Live). Thanks, hope your doing well.
The rules being updated had to do with an Issue I submitted in regards to directory channels and interleaving rules... fnord12 fixed this in his latest commit on 4/18/20. Steve1968's PseudoTV has almost nothing to do with what Lunatixz is working on, however, it is the best option for those that want something working now. Lunatixz will release when he's ready and on his own terms. 
I'm using an older version of PseudoTV. Would like to update to the latest at some point so i'm wondering what issues you found?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Steveb1968 Update On The Horizon? *Lunatixz Update Please*0