Gone?
So yeah, updated to latest T3CH today to find X-link support had been removed, is this a perm decision?
yes
Maybe I've missed this somewhere, but why? Sad

I know the xbox is old technology and xbmc is being ported to many other platforms, but I have been very sad to see all the lack of interest lately in the xbox.

I still have 2 running strong in my house, and one in my truck.Nod
there isn't lack of interest in the xbox as a platform, but the xlink kai code was unmaintained and a little buggy. if you want it, you can always run an old version in parallel with a new version, or you can personally port the changes in the newer versions into the last version where kai was available.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
FYI; XLink Kai has not been updated for 3-years, no one stepped up to maintained it yet.

The rest of XBMC for Xbox will still continue to be developed.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:FYI; XLink Kai has not been updated for 3-years, no one stepped up to maintained it yet.

The rest of XBMC for Xbox will still continue to be developed.

Kai itself or the Kai gui for xbmc ? latest version of Kai was 7.4.15 released on the 11th of this month, my kids use it on there xbox to play against friends on older games when the 360 is in use by someone else Smile
kai gui in xbmc obviously
That's a real shame.
What it included in the previous T3ch release?

I wonder if similar functionality could be put in a script?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gone?0