PlexKodiConnect Configuration & Launch Options Greyed Out - Pls help
Hello all, 

I am a new user to Kodi. I have a plex server which runs well. Within Kodi, I have successfully used the Plex plugin which opens up a plex instance within Kodi. 

I understand that the addon "Plex KodiConnect" can bring Plex into the native Kodi environment such that I can apply a theme to this content. 

I have installed the addon (and it dependancies) however I can find no way to launch it and it does not open a plex window to sign in. As per below screenshot, the launch and config options are greyed out. 

I have tried to use multiple versions of Kodi including 14.0 and current but to no success.. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, 

Adam
(2020-04-22, 05:03)AdamCino Wrote: Hello all, 

I am a new user to Kodi. I have a plex server which runs well. Within Kodi, I have successfully used the Plex plugin which opens up a plex instance within Kodi. 

I understand that the addon "Plex KodiConnect" can bring Plex into the native Kodi environment such that I can apply a theme to this content. 

I have installed the addon (and it dependancies) however I can find no way to launch it and it does not open a plex window to sign in. As per below screenshot, the launch and config options are greyed out. 

I have tried to use multiple versions of Kodi including 14.0 and current but to no success.. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, 

Adam

Further to the above post. Plex is installed on another computer on my home network, and Kodi is installed on my Media PC. Not sure if this makes a difference

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlexKodiConnect Configuration & Launch Options Greyed Out - Pls help0