Bug Amber 3.2.62: Empty TV (LIVE) statistics
Hi,

When I select "PVR Info" statistic to be show in Home TV option, Amber shows number of channels in PVR Server. That's Ok. But if you select "TV" as statistics, Amber shows nothing. This is working Ok with 3.2.23 (last official Kodi repo version).

bye!
(2020-04-23, 18:59)peque Wrote: Hi,

When I select "PVR Info" statistic to be show in Home TV option, Amber shows number of channels in PVR Server. That's Ok. But if you select "TV" as statistics, Amber shows nothing. This is working Ok with 3.2.23 (last official Kodi repo version).

bye!
@peque, thank you for pointing this out.  I have removed the "TV" statistics line since it used skin helper service, which I no longer use for anything in the skin.  I forgot to remove the option in the menu configuration.  I will fix that.  As you pointed out, the "PVR Info" statistics line provides the info required and that is the one to use.

Regards,

Bart
OOkkkkk. A little downside is that old TV statistics were more complete, while PVR only show number of channels.

But!!! I can live with that. Smile
(2020-04-24, 22:21)peque Wrote: OOkkkkk. A little downside is that old TV statistics were more complete, while PVR only show number of channels.

But!!! I can live with that. Smile
@peque , thanks for pointing this out.  I will add the number of recordings to the current statistics, which should bring it to the same level of info of the old statistics.  I will include this in the next update.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber 3.2.62: Empty TV (LIVE) statistics0