Release script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions
(2020-04-24, 05:36)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 04:37)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-24, 04:16)Wanilton Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Script is it compatible for use with Kodi matrix? (Python 3) or work only with Leia (Python 2).

Currently, it won't install under Matrix.

@drinfernoo - Are you sure? There shouldn't be any reason why it doesn't work or install under Matrix. It doesn't have any module dependencies and it should be PY3 compatible.

@Wanilton - I haven't tested under Matrix but it should work.
EDIT: You just need to change python dependency in addon.xml to 3.0.0

The issue is that while Leia declares backwards compatibility with `xbmc.python` down to `2.1.0`, Matrix only allows down to `3.0.0`. This means any add-on that declares a version below `3.0.0` won't install on Matrix.

What I found is that simply removing the xbmc.python, an add-on can install in any version. While this doesn't prevent users on Krypton from installing it, the API differences are minimal, insofar as you want to support it, at least in my experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.skinvariables - Construct multiple skin variables from a template. - by drinfernoo - 2020-04-24, 06:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions0