Release script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions
(2020-06-09, 02:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 16:45)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-06-08, 03:22)bsoriano Wrote: !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinViewtypes.DialogIsActive))

@jurialmunkey , it seems the latest version of the addon on GitHub is not setting the home window property at all.  It is always empty, so it is always showing up the simple select dialog without icons.  I tried using Arctic Horizon and the result is the same.  Could you please check this issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

It's working fine for me on Leia.

I haven't changed the code for the viewtypes since I added the property, so there haven't been any changes to that part of the code in almost two weeks... 
@jurialmunkey , using Arctic Horizon, if you change the view from the library, the dialog that comes up is the one with icons and the home window property is set.  However, if you use the "Customize Viewtypes" option from skin settings, then the home window property is not set and you get the select dialog without icons.  Like in this screenshot:

I am using Leia 18.6 under Windows 10, and the versions of the addon and your skin were updated from your GitHub this morning.

I hope this can point you in the correct direction.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.skinvariables - Construct multiple skin variables from a template. - by bsoriano - 2020-06-09, 02:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions0