Release script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions
@jurialmunkey , I have tested, but I have not been successful.  If I have anything else other than "$EXP[Exp_View_xx]" as the visibility condition for my view containers, then when I try to switch viewtypes, it will not work.  I tried with this:

xml:

[$EXP[Exp_View_54] + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.NewViewSelector)] | [!Skin.HasSetting(hide.lowlistview)]

And it did not work.  I tried other variations and they did not work either.  Is the addon checking anything in particular when the "Runscript(script.skinvariables,action=buildviews,contentid=$VAR[ViewModeSwitch],pluginname=$INFO[Container.PluginName])" command is run?  That is what I am using as an onclick to try to switch the views.  The variable is this:

xml:

<variable name="ViewModeSwitch">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Content)">$INFO[Container.Content]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsVisible(MyPVRRecordings.xml)">pvr-recordings</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsVisible(MyPVRTimers.xml)">pvr-timers</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsVisible(MyPVRSearch.xml)">pvr-search</value>
        <value>none</value>
    </variable>

I just can't figure it out.  Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.skinvariables - Construct multiple skin variables from a template. - by bsoriano - 2020-06-11, 15:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions0