v18 music discart issue
Hi, I wonder if the local discart will appear in the song list and music player interface in this skin.

The discart displays well in the albumn list, but it doesn't show in the song list and music player interface. I think my local file stracture is right since the discart displays well in the other skin. Thanks in advance for any help.
ImageImage
Hi,

Well, I thought I was the only one having this issue, seems in fact I'm not.
I also can't have artist clearlogo showing, despite using the correct file structure and having declared the extra artworks in advancedsettings.xml.
(2020-04-30, 16:50)Araldwenn Wrote: Hi,

Well, I thought I was the only one having this issue, seems in fact I'm not.
I also can't have artist clearlogo showing, despite using the correct file structure and having declared the extra artworks in advancedsettings.xml.
Well, I just found that the local music discart and clearlogo/clearart show in both song list and music player interface in the android app. The kodi version is v19 and the skin is AeonMq8. You could have a try.
But it just doesn't work on windows, whatever the kodi version is v18 or v19.
I have been dragging this problem for a long time, without solution, despite re-installing kodi and the skin about 7 or 8 times
If you want to get the local discart in the music fullscreen interface, you must have in using layout in MusicVisualisation.xml, next code:

xml:
<control type="image">
         <include>animation_cdart</include>
         <left>50</left>
         <top>-80</top>
         <width>632</width>
         <height>450</height>
         <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]discart.png</texture>
         <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
</control>

Values (left,top,width and height) depend of the layout. Those values are for the layout 6.
Discart appears in the song list after few times reloading skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music discart issue0