Aeon Tajo 0.000000B in list view
Anyone knows why the list view for movies in Aeon Tajo shows this strange 0.000000B thing on the side?
Screenshot attached
https://imgur.com/tEVvJ1N
I am using latest kodi
(2020-04-25, 14:15)Jaqo Wrote: Anyone knows why the list view for movies in Aeon Tajo shows this strange 0.000000B thing on the side?
Screenshot attached
https://imgur.com/tEVvJ1N
I am using latest kodi

Are you using any online addon to get your movies?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-04-26, 16:03)manfeed Wrote: Are you using any online addon to get your movies? 

I am sorry I do not understand what exactly you mean by "online add on" or "to get the movies"?
The movies are stored on external drive connected via USB. I use the universal movie scraper inside Kodi to scrap the movies.
I believe the add on is connected to the online database to fetch the info for the movie when it scraps them.

if this is not what you are asking, can you please explain?
Probably because they're in folders.
(2020-04-28, 09:24)Hitcher Wrote: Probably because they're in folders.

yes. each movie and its associated files are saved in a separate folder. I actually find it unnecessary to have this file size display when I sort my list by Name. I think it is additional info that I actually do not need and maybe some others need it but they can use sort by size. it just looks ugly to be honest
Did you enter movies via video > files?
(2020-04-28, 12:14)Hitcher Wrote: Did you enter movies via video > files?

If you mean enter movies as in view, then no, this screenshot appears from the movies section when I choose list view and not from the video>file section.
If you mean enter movies as in add the movies to the library, then yes, I first add the source from videos > files > add source, I choose the configuration for the source (i.e. contains: movies, scrapper: Universal movie scrapper, etc.) then I got asked if I like to scrap the source, I choose yes.
English is not my first language so maybe that is why I cannot fully understand you.
I meant how you got to that view either from videos > files or videos > movies > titles because the latter uses the year for label 2.
(2020-04-29, 19:46)Hitcher Wrote: I meant how you got to that view either from videos > files or videos > movies > titles because the latter uses the year for label 2.

As mentioned in my last post, the view can be seen by going to movies which is an option in the main menu in kodi, then choose list view and arrange by title. I get that view with names and 0.000000B
Doesn't do that for me on other skins so maybe Aeon Tajo uses size in that view.
This question is specific for Aeon Tajo. I don't use other skins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Tajo 0.000000B in list view0