Solved Deleting orphans in library
Was cleaning out my movies files on my computer: I had a lot of duplicates in different file formats. Cleaned it all out, however, now can't get Kodi to cooperate. I ran update library, I deleted source and added source back in. I cleaned library, and I still have multiple copies in kodi library showing of the same movie. If I click on one title that is no longer there, I have the option to delete if it isn't linked to a file, but this will take me a long time to go through all.

Isn't there an easier way?
@kah5683

The correct way to delete movies is to delete the library entry first then remove your media files.

First can you check the path of the duplicate movies and confirm there are no stray files...

If that does not solve the problem, then delete a group of duplicate movies and the main movie, then create a Debug Log which captures you re-scraping that movie. We might spot in the log where the duplicates are coming from.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Now I feel silly...

I thought I would go through one by one and see what the problem was. Looks like duplicates still in my source folder: different spellings, and some in another folder that I didn't think was duplicates. I believe I have them all now.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting orphans in library0