v19 Support thread for my various video add-ons
I found an alternative to Sarbes' Arte add-on - it's in the Kodi official repo and its' called Arte+ - by default it starts in French and points to the French content, but I could change the language (add-on settings) in German and after restarting the add-on the content list also switched to the German media content. This add-on works perfectly fine in Kodi 19.x.

However, I still couldn't figure out a way to correct the python code in the ZDF lite add-on - which is exactly the same like presented in the previous post for Sarbes' Arte add-on.
Simple install the Kodinerds repo und use the excellent ARDundZDF Addon by our member rols instead trying to fix an old and abandoned addon:
https://repo.kodinerds.net/index.php
(2023-03-09, 10:42)darkside40 Wrote: Simple install the Kodinerds repo und use the excellent ARDundZDF Addon by our member rols instead trying to fix an old and abandoned addon:
https://repo.kodinerds.net/index.php

Are those addons compatible with Kodi Nexus?

Thanks
Yes they are, i mean could have also visit the repo by yourself and filter by Kodi Version.
(2023-01-15, 01:52)posibilitarian Wrote: However, for this I need a clear overview of what needs to be done & what it takes to get the addon actively maintained again and like the other streaming addons finally running stable after a long tedious development.

What do you Filmfriend.de lovers think about this? Would you be part of a crowdfunding for suitable devs? Does anyone have other or even better ideas? What do you have to write to the Filmfriend.de developers for them to possibly develop a Kodi addon?
I'm new to Kodi and wanted to try it basically exclusively in order to watch Filmfriend. Started with a fresh installation of Kodi 20 (Nexus) and v1.0.0 of the Filmfriend add-on from the official Kodi plugins repo.

By now I've been able to get the plugin to work again. I haven't packaged anything yet but if someone is comfortable editing the Python files of the installed add-on, my changes to the files are here: Sofern das Addon Filmfriend.de nicht mehr funzt (two consecutive posts on a German Kodi forum).

I've also started implementing the watchlist (that would be my main use case for using the add-on).

My plan is to create a pull request against the official repo in the near future.
Here's a fresh topic about my version of "plugin.video.filmfriend": https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=374894
Good afternoon,
I have a Python issue with time.strptime in script.module.libmediathek4/lib/libmediathek4.py. The timestamps sometimes include milliseconds and sometimes not. I searched a bit on the internet in Python forums as well as Kodi forums. I fixed it by implementing: (around line 75)
Quote:if metadata['aired']['ISO8601'].endswith('Z'):
t = time.strptime(re.sub(r'\.\d+','',metadata['aired']['ISO8601']),'%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%SZ')
else:
t = time.strptime(re.sub(r'\.\d+','',metadata['aired']['ISO8601']),'%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%z')
in the file to use regular expressions to strip off the milliseconds in case they are present. Now, ADR Mediathek runs fine again. How should this be posted to the developer? Is there a Git repository where I can put a comment and pull request? Thanks.

My system:
Quote:Ubuntu 23.10 x86_64
6.5.0-14-generic
Kodi Media Center 20.2 (20.2.0) Git:20230630-5f418d0b13
Python 3.11.6
Intel i7-6700 (8) @ 4.000GHz, 8 GB RAM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support thread for my various video add-ons0