v19 if the skin Aeon MQ8 supports fanart#(extra fanart) without add-on
Greetings!

I wonder if the skin Aeon MQ8 supports fanart#(extra fanart) without add-on. It seems not to work on my side, even if I have enabled the option of "Extra fanart". The local file naming and restructure is right since it works in the skin of "Embuary(Leia)". 

And if I want to use multi fanart, what add-on can I use? The kodi version is V19.

Thanks in advance for every reply.
AeonMQ8 is probably not compatible with Kodi v19. AeonMQ9 is under development

Have you tried to move the extra fanart images to the extrafanart (one word) folder?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968  and @leoliu

Exact, MQ8 doesn´t work/install in Kodi Matrix 19, only in Leia, Kodi bumped xbmc GUI to 5.15.0.

Skin use script skin helper service to get and rotate fanarts. Included all fanarts in one single extrafanart folder.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-04-28, 13:50)MB1968 Wrote: AeonMQ8 is probably not compatible with Kodi v19. AeonMQ9 is under development

Have you tried to move the extra fanart images to the extrafanart (one word) folder?
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I tried. It seems not working.

Looking forward to the AeonMQ9. I really appreciate the AeonMQ8 skin and hope the new version brings better feature.
(2020-04-28, 15:28)Wanilton Wrote: @MB1968  and @leoliu

Exact, MQ8 doesn´t work/install in Kodi Matrix 19, only in Leia, Kodi bumped xbmc GUI to 5.15.0.

Skin use script skin helper service to get and rotate fanarts. Included all fanarts in one single extrafanart folder.
Thanks for your reply.

I installed MQ8 in Kodi Matrix 19 and it works well mostly.

I have installed script skin helper service add-on, put extra fanart both in the folder "extrafanart" and film dolder. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Understandly It's maybe because of the
compatibility of MQ8 in Kodi 19.

Looking forward to the AeonMQ9. I really appreciate the AeonMQ8 skin and hope the new version could bring better feature.
You need to install scripts and modules (python 3) to work, it´s no relation with the skin.

Get here
https://github.com/AnonTester

BTW, Skin needs changes to work in Kodi matrix too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-04-30, 14:20)Wanilton Wrote: You need to install scripts and modules (python 3) to work, it´s no relation with the skin.

Get here
https://github.com/AnonTester

BTW, Skin needs changes to work in Kodi matrix too.
Thank you for your quick reply and kindful help.

Unfortunately I tried but failed, maybe because I did something wrong.

I decide to wait for the AeonMQ9 and hope it would be easier to manage the local artworks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
if the skin Aeon MQ8 supports fanart#(extra fanart) without add-on0