I am a new user
I am from India and I am very happy that you have opened our account, I have connected myself to you and I will follow all your rules.
And for a long time, you want to join me and keep some of your thoughts and take some advice
Did Syed Mere have to do this post here
Welcome to the forums. Please, take a look around - work out the structure - and post as needed if you require any help.

To keep things tidy, I'll move this post to off-topic, as we don't really have a "hello, please introduce yourself!" section.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Shashikant Sharma from India and we want to discuss some such topics
(2020-04-30, 13:16)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Welcome to the forums. Please, take a look around - work out the structure - and post as needed if you require any help.

To keep things tidy, I'll move this post to off-topic, as we don't really have a "hello, please introduce yourself!" section.
(2020-05-01, 12:59)Jmccargo1 Wrote: and we want to discuss some such topics

As long as those topics are Kodi-related, and also not piracy-related.
But of course you know that already because you've read our forum rules, right? Smile
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Hi! Nice to meet you, PM me if you feel like chatting. I joined not long ago too.
(2020-05-07, 13:56)Veskon Wrote: PM me if you feel like chatting.

Perhaps you have been misinformed, but this is not a dating forum. It is also a forum where nonsense posts to get your own post count up are not appreciated. This forum is also meant for OPEN communication.

Should it be deemed necessary, steps will be taken.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Welcome! I am a new member here as well.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am a new user00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.