What is stopping piracy?
so there are add on in the official kodi addons

they have different content on another video streaming service
eevBLAB #75 - Income Shootout! F$G& Y*& vs Youtube!

i post a req for the addon add get a reply like this

this has not alot to do with Kodi or even add-ons, just a spam of this URL for unfettered competition to Youtube.

replys like this may me think it is time to close my account and delete all my theme mods
@the_other_guy

Please use your forum signature more wisely. It is not for personal stances or statements towards other forum users.

How people make their income is their business. IMO, it is not related to Kodi simply because there is a video about it.
(2020-05-02, 06:43)Klojum Wrote: @the_other_guy

Please use your forum signature more wisely. It is not for personal stances or statements towards other forum users.

How people make their income is their business. IMO, it is not related to Kodi simply because there is a video about it.

if you watch the video it has a list that are now posting on lb

Note - If the Add-on is from our Official Add-on Repo then it has already been checked that it doesn't break our rules, therefore anything contained in the Official Repo is safe to discuss in any of our websites/channels.
(2020-05-02, 15:06)the_other_guy Wrote: therefore anything contained in the Official Repo is safe to discuss in any of our websites/channels.
Your first message was an advertisement for a link offsite not for the add-on in the repository, then an announcement and another link to a Youtube flogging a personal channel. How is that not spam? Another user suggested content may contain verboten content, not sure where the Kodi connection is?
(2020-05-02, 17:55)PatK Wrote:
(2020-05-02, 15:06)the_other_guy Wrote: therefore anything contained in the Official Repo is safe to discuss in any of our websites/channels.
Your first message was an advertisement for a link offsite not for the add-on in the repository, then an announcement and another link to a Youtube flogging a personal channel. How is that not spam? Another user suggested content may contain verboten content, not sure where the Kodi connection is? 

first off he list a lot of sites that have moved over to that site and how to use it and i thought it would be the best way to describe the site
and a lot of youtubers are starting to use it
(2020-05-02, 06:03)the_other_guy Wrote: so there are add on in the official kodi addons

this has not alot to do with Kodi or even add-ons, just a spam of this URL for unfettered competition to Youtube.
replys like this may me think it is time to close my account and delete all my theme mods

What's the issue? I'm lost...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-05-03, 03:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-05-02, 06:03)the_other_guy Wrote: so there are add on in the official kodi addons

they say that it was spam because i used a video that describes how it works but the video title is Income Shootout!  vs Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3FAIaAF0I

Apparently the OP does not like the content of the Youtube Channel that the addon pulls.

scott s.
(2020-05-05, 18:28)scott967 Wrote:

Apparently the OP does not like the content of the Youtube Channel that the addon pulls.

scott s.

not true that Youtube Channel  is why i asked for the addon they post different content to that site they can Earn 3x More LBC On LBRY so they are starting to post the best video content there see post in garbage lbry.tv addon that is the so called spam

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is stopping piracy?0